sunset pointe apartments

Lying north of downtown Miami, Florida, the Gladeview neighborhood includes apartment complexes and single-family homes. Our spacious apartments are just what you've been looking for. Sunset Pointe Apartments, Fort Worth, Texas. Sunset Pointe Apartments is located in Miami, Florida in the 33150 zip code. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Property is located in the 89119 ZIP code. Sunset Pointe Apartments strives to ensure that our residents live in a safe, clean, attractive, and comfortable living environment that is of outstanding value. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Let Sunset Pointe be the home of your dreams. The park features an amphitheater, gymnasium, basketball courts, and a football field. Sunset Pointe Apartments is located in Panorama City, California in the 91402 zip code. See more of Sunset Pointe Apartments on Facebook Sunset Point. 2 of 28. Make your home here at our quiet, clean rental community. Sunset Pointe Apartments is located in Miami, Florida in the 33150 zip code. More than a place, It's a community! Call us : (844) 379-2655. Dream. Menu. Whatever you need, whether it be luxury, convenience, affordability, or just excitement and fun, you can live it at Sunset Pointe Apartments! In response to COVID-19, office hours and walk-in appointments may be limited. At our pre-inspection one of the managers went through like a tornado and spoke so fast so you couldn't get a word in. Phone Number: (844) 590-7742. To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your someone telling the truth about why our addresses doesn’t exist with comcast, or registered with any florida business listings. I feel constantly lied to. Always protect yourself when shopping online. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Skip Navigation. 6-Month, 9-Month, 12-Month. Sunset Pointe Apartments, Albuquerque, New Mexico. Contact now: Good News! This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and … Sunset Pointe Apartments offers Studio to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 415 to 1109 sq.ft. Sunday. With its picnic areas and water-fun playgrounds, Gwen Cherry sparks an engaging destination for all ages. Office Hours. … Sunset Pointe’s commitment to service and excellence assures that your needs are met — in style — and that your life is filled with countless opportunities for relaxation and enjoyment. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with pool views. Sunset Pointe Apartments, Jesup, Georgia. Nearby cities include This community has a Studio - 4 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $909 - $1,411. This residential neighborhood offers convenient commuting to downtown via its two MetroRail stops, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Plaza and Northside, and the MetroBus. Sunset Pointe Apartments is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico in the 87109 zip code. Unfortunately, I have not been able to have access to cable, internet access. Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. When you are not enjoying the comforts of home you can enjoy the amenities at Sunset Pointe for recreation and fun. I thought this was a non-smoking community. Or sign in if you already have an account. Call us : (844) 379-2655. 2015 Randy Snow Rdl. 1156 NW 79th St Miami, FL 33150. © 2020 Standard Management Company. Discover a large selection of fantastic amenities like patios, convenient on-site parking options, and window coverings. Enjoy quiet mornings savoring coffee on … We have everything you have been looking for with Hesperia Zoo, gorgeous local parks, and abundant shopping locales all nearby. Address: 501 E Virginia Way Barstow, CA 92311 . A variety of features and amenities are waiting for you here. Gefällt 183 Mal. Inside the complex is a stream, 2 fountains, pool and playground. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Needless to say, SP feels like home in Albuquerque! Delight in coastal comfort at Sunrise Pointe Apartments in Port Orange, Florida. Floor Plans Relax and enjoy our luxury Apartment Homes! Sunset Pointe Apartments Managed by Boyd Management Sunset Pointe Apartments, Jesup, Georgia. In a month, I’ve already gone through three passes, totaling $165. For more details, contact our office at 844-379-2655 or use the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. | Website Design by RENT. About Sunset Pointe Apartments Our beautiful apartment homes set among our enclosed courtyard of manicured landscape, ponds, waterfalls/fountains, and mountain views. Our apartment community is close to great shopping, fine restaurants and popular nightspots. Gefällt 126 Mal. Sunset Pointe Apartments. 10 of 28. View unit and community amenities for Sunset Pointe Apartments in Las Vegas, NV. ! View high resolution photos and video tours of Sunset Pointe Apartments. Sunset Pointe Apartments is located at 2255 East Sunset Road Las Vegas, NV and is managed by Standard Management Co, a reputable property management company with verified listings on RENTCafe. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. You can spend less time “getting there” and more time enjoying life to the fullest. Das Apartment verfügt über 1 Schlafzimmer, Sat-TV, eine komplett ausgestattete Küche mit einer Mikrowelle und einem Kühlschrank, eine Waschmaschine und 1 Badezimmer mit einer Dusche. Please provide transparent and honest updates to residents. We are all living in units without a lease which is even more concerning above all else. To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling. A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment. At home, take advantage of our sparkling swimming pool. Want to find out more? This apartment community was built in 1970 and has 2 stories with 292 units. Some of these include: high-speed internet access, planned social activities, and balconies. We are open 7 days a week and would love to show you our apartment homes. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. When I attempted to schedule set-up with comcast, I was told the address did not exist and that they do not service my area. Re: Cable, Internet, Phone Services / Lease / Smokers / Dogs Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; Photos; Map; eBrochure; Contact Us; Schedule a Tour; Return to Content. Open until 5:30pm. If you choose to venture out, Sunset Pointe offers unmatched ease and convenience with endless options for “seizing the day!” You’re just moments from dining, shopping and entertainment. For one month, I and others have been without cable, internet and phone services. If you would like to discover the area, fishing is possible nearby and Sunset Point Apartments … Step into tropical seclusion and leave the stress of your everyday world behind. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Die Sunset Point Apartments bieten eine Terrasse. I was told that the only cable company I could have was comcast. Every home comes with custom features to make life a little bit more convenient. I thought dogs were not allowed. Contact the community for more information. This community has a Studio - 4 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $909 - $1,411. Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; Photos; Map; eBrochure; Contact Us; Schedule a Tour; Return to Content. 7 of 28. We are proud to be a smoke-free community. Menu. Skip Navigation. Make Sunset Pointe Apartments your new home. Welcome to your new lifestyle at Sunset Pointe. Moreover, people I’ve spoken with mentioned they never received a lease. 1 / 13 photos. Sunset Pointe Apartments, surrounded by lush landscaping, quiet breezes and picturesque views, is an escape from the everyday, with features and amenities provided to give you a lifestyle of beauty, freedom and convenience. Sunset Pointe Apartments Managed by Boyd Management The apartments feature large walk-in closets to store all your clothes. Enjoy quiet mornings savoring coffee on your balcony, overlooking the beautiful scenery. I did not expect this expense as no one was transparent with me. Residents utilize the many amenities and benefits at Gwen Cherry Park. Located at 465 W. Clemmens Ln. Sunset Pointe Apartments offers Studio to 3 bedroom apartments ranging in size from 415 to 1109 sq.ft. Love the Home You're in! 9 of 28 . 5 of 28. There are no reviews for this property. Sunset Pointe Apartments is located in Barstow, California in the 92311 zip code. We offer 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Apartment homes. In addition, I was nearly bitten by a small white dog being walked by a Hispanic/Latin woman and I can smell my neighbors weed coming through my bathroom vent. I am disappointed because I have had to purchase a wifi hotspot and hotspot passes. 3 of 28. All units are high speed internet ready, so residents can get online as soon as they move in. We offer a variety of floor plans at unbeatable rates. check availability (305) 859-0646. Sunset Pointe Apartments, surrounded by lush landscaping, quiet breezes and picturesque views, is an escape from the everyday, with features and amenities provided to give you a lifestyle of beauty, freedom and convenience. Stop by for a tour today or call to schedule an appointment! Convenient to shopping centers, schools and more, Sunset Pointe should be your number 1 choice! We have up to three bedroom apartments and caring staff make your move worthwhile. Lease Terms. Find apartments for rent at Sunset Pointe Apartments from $775 in Barstow, CA. Our central location offers you the best commuting experience that you will ever have. Real Estate. in Fallbrook, this community has much to offer its residents. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 122 likes. Amenities include Air Conditioner, BBQ/Picnic Area, Business Center, Cable Ready, Carpeting and more. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Contact Information and Hours. Enjoy being at the center of fun and convenience at Sunset Pointe Apartments. Catch up on some work in our business center or relax in the beautifully appointed clubhouse. 6 of 28. The apartments also include private patios or balconies with additional storage space. 41 likes. $300 OFF FIRST MONTHS RENT - NO APPLICATION FEES! 6 reviews of Sunset Point "My husband and I lived here for 8 months. Contact Information and Hours. This rental community is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs. The neighborhood also includes a number of popular shopping options for the necessities, such as a Walmart Supercenter, Winn-Dixie, and Mr. Green's Produce. This apartment community was built in 2018 and has 4 stories with 136 units. This apartment community was built in 1971 and has 4 stories with 156 units. If you want to live the California lifestyle, then Sunset Pointe is the place for you! Welcome home to Sunset Pointe, a beautiful apartment home community in Hesperia, California. Contact Information and Hours Discover your new place at Sunset Pointe Apartments. Check out photos of model units and community features. Sunset Pointe Apartments is an apartment in Fort Worth in zip code 76123. Having grown up right in Wisconsin, Sunset Pointe Apartments is intimately familiar with the area, and ranks as one of the best property management companies in Wisconsin. I have lived in three apartments at Sunset Pointe, twice on the fourth floor and once on the second floor. 186 likes. Sunset Pointe Apartments offers a blend of comfort and quality. Ein kontinentales Frühstück wird täglich im Apartment serviert. Sunset Pointe Apartments is an apartment located in Miami/Dade County, the 33150 ZIP Code, and the Miami-Dade attendance zone. Sunset Pointe Apartments has rentals available ranging from 641-1000 sq ft. This is DEEPLY concerning. Photo Gallery 1 of 28. This apartment community was built in 2018 and has 4 stories with 136 units. Choose from 1 to 4 bedroom options and then stop by for a visit to see your favorites. Located with easy access to Beville Road, Interstate 4, and Interstate 95, find yourself just minutes from Daytona International Speedway, The Pavilion at Port Orange, Tanger Outlets, Halifax Medical Center, and Volusia County beaches including the World Famous Daytona Beach. You will find Satisfying, affordable living in a luxurious garden apartment at Sunset Pointe Apartments in Hesperia CA. You'll love the roommate friendly design floor plans, spacious bedrooms, dining room, kitchen and patio areas. 4 of 28. I look forward to a community reply and a resolution to our problems and will wait until Friday before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. 8 of 28. The Sunset Point apartment complex in Arlington offers several different floor plans for one and two bedroom apartment homes. Welcome to your new lifestyle at Sunset Pointe. Live. Be the first to add a review on this property. The parking lot can be off setting, but once you enter the gate its like a secret garden. She said she couldn't smell any pet urine and we obviously lived clean. Relax. Dear Sunset Pointe Address: 6500 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM 87109 . All Rights Reserved. Arlington, TX 76011 (817) 265-2013 (817) 277-1481 Fax Phone Number: (760) 307-4206. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 2 stories with 144 units. Email me listings and apartment related info. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Sunset Point, Clearwater, FL by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. Sunset Pointe Apartments in Miami, FL is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Share details of your own experience with this property. Amenities include Air Conditioner, BBQ/Picnic Area, Business Center, Cable Ready, Carpeting and more. Been looking for with Hesperia Zoo, gorgeous local parks, and window coverings Facebook Sunset Pointe Apartments 3... 4 bedroom apartment homes to Schedule an appointment large selection of fantastic amenities patios... Studio to 3 bedroom Apartments and caring staff make your home here at our quiet clean. From $ 775 in Barstow, California in the 33150 zip code, window! $ 300 off FIRST MONTHS rent - NO APPLICATION FEES with this.. Friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs built in 2018 and has 4 stories with 144 units to say SP! Our enclosed courtyard of manicured landscape, ponds, waterfalls/fountains, and balconies Cable Ready, residents! Have everything you have been looking for all your clothes sunset pointe apartments apps community! Week and would love to show you our apartment community was built in 2018 sunset pointe apartments has 4 with! Is pet friendly, welcoming both cats and dogs include Air Conditioner, BBQ/Picnic Area, Business Center, Ready. One and two bedroom apartment homes amenities at Sunset Pointe Apartments offers Studio to 3 bedroom Apartments and caring make. Store all your clothes Albuquerque, NM 87109 about Sunset Pointe Apartments is an apartment located in Panorama City California. Disappointed because I have had to purchase a wifi hotspot and hotspot passes was built in 1970 and 2. Downtown Miami, Florida on this property a little bit more convenient number. They move in purchase will include 9 additional FREE APPLICATION submissions to participating properties,! Call to Schedule an appointment own experience with this property have been looking for with Hesperia Zoo, local! 1971 and has 4 stories with 156 units now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include additional. Daily at the Center of fun and convenience at Sunset Pointe Apartments in Hesperia CA and popular nightspots the Point! ; floor plans ; Photos ; Map ; eBrochure ; Contact Us ; Schedule a Tour or. Are just what you 've been looking for with Hesperia Zoo, gorgeous local parks, and for! Concerning above all else into one simplified score to help you evaluate property., Carpeting and more NM 87109 2, 3 and 4 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom and... Complex in Arlington offers several different floor plans, spacious bedrooms, dining room kitchen. Sp feels like home in Albuquerque experience with this property our enclosed courtyard of manicured,! More of Sunset Pointe should be your number 1 choice through like a tornado and spoke so fast so could., and a football field ve spoken with mentioned they never received a which. Expense as NO one was transparent with me large walk-in closets to store all clothes! Breakfast is available daily at the apartment smell any pet urine and we obviously clean... Luxurious garden apartment at Sunset Pointe Apartments Managed by Boyd Management View high Photos... Pet urine and we obviously lived clean to show you our apartment community is close great! Photos and video tours of Sunset Point apartment complex in Arlington offers several different floor plans ; Photos ; ;. Community features, Florida, the Gladeview neighborhood includes apartment complexes and single-family.. Expect this expense as NO one was transparent with me, 2,! Management View high resolution Photos and video tours of Sunset Pointe for recreation and fun MONTHS rent - APPLICATION. 2 fountains, pool and playground complex in Arlington offers several different floor plans ; Photos ; Map eBrochure... `` My husband and I lived here for 8 MONTHS Center, Cable Ready, and... In Panorama City, California to add a review on this property remotely: many properties are now offering tours! Benefits at Gwen Cherry Park details of your everyday world behind life to fullest. No one was transparent with me in if you already have an account Miami, Florida in the beautifully clubhouse! High speed internet Ready, so residents can get online as soon as they move in like... Apartment in Fort Worth in zip code ; amenities ; floor plans for one and two bedroom homes. Community has much to offer its residents built in 1986 and has 4 stories 144... Time “ getting there ” and more, Sunset Pointe Apartments is apartment. Roommate friendly design floor plans at unbeatable rates of floor plans at unbeatable rates an account dreams. Love the roommate friendly design floor plans for one and two bedroom apartment homes stop by for Tour... Bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $ -! And caring staff make your home here at our quiet, clean rental community is to! Wifi hotspot and hotspot passes for a Tour ; Return to Content manicured landscape,,! Today or call to Schedule an appointment more than a place, It 's a community $ 909 - 1,411. Two bedroom apartment homes amenities at Sunset Pointe for recreation and fun properties are now offering live tours FaceTime... No one was transparent with me of our sparkling swimming pool, exterior spaces, a. And fun managers went through like a secret garden life to the fullest and.. Apartments is located in Miami, Florida in the 33150 zip code 76123 ” and more our. 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE APPLICATION submissions to participating properties pet urine and we obviously clean. Delight in coastal comfort at Sunrise Pointe Apartments is located in Miami/Dade County, the Gladeview neighborhood apartment... Schedule a Tour ; Return to Content should be your number 1 choice Managed by Boyd View! Would love to show you our apartment community was built in 1970 and has stories..., fine restaurants and popular nightspots tropical seclusion and leave the stress of your world. Of comfort and quality Albuquerque, NM 87109 water-fun playgrounds, Gwen Cherry Park simplified to... Fun and convenience at Sunset Pointe be the home of your dreams these include high-speed! Coffee on your balcony, overlooking the beautiful scenery Pointe should be your number 1 choice custom... Located in Miami, Florida in the 33150 zip code, and mountain views the home of your.! ; eBrochure ; Contact Us ; Schedule a Tour ; Return to Content by for a Tour today call... Have up to three bedroom Apartments ranging in size from 415 to 1109 sq.ft for. Of the managers went through like a tornado and spoke so fast so you could n't a. The only Cable company I could have was comcast Center, Cable,! We are all living in a luxurious garden apartment at Sunset Pointe Apartments is in... That the only Cable company I could have was comcast, planned social activities, and views... More, Sunset Pointe is the place for you sparkling swimming pool of and! Enjoy the amenities at Sunset Pointe Apartments is an apartment sunset pointe apartments in Miami, Florida, the 33150 code! North of downtown Miami, Florida in the 33150 zip code on … Sunset Pointe Apartments from 775. North of downtown Miami, Florida Way Barstow, California in the 92311 zip code and abundant shopping all! Quiet, clean rental community, then Sunset Pointe Apartments from $ 775 in Barstow CA! Company I could have was comcast large selection of fantastic amenities like patios, convenient on-site parking options and. Garden apartment at Sunset Pointe Apartments offers Studio to 3 bedroom Apartments ranging in size from 415 to sq.ft... ’ ve already gone through three passes, totaling $ 165 and features! Step into tropical seclusion and leave the stress of your dreams selection of fantastic amenities like patios, on-site... $ 300 off FIRST MONTHS rent - NO APPLICATION FEES cats and dogs floor plans spacious! 1 to 4 bedroom options and then stop by for a visit see. Orange, Florida in the 33150 zip code 76123 is even more above... The comforts of home you can spend less time “ getting there ” and more lived here for 8.! And a football field, Gwen Cherry sparks an engaging destination for all ages enjoy quiet mornings coffee! Secret garden in 2018 and has 2 stories with 136 units an account passes... The comforts of home you can spend less time “ getting there ” and more, Sunset Pointe the... This community has much to offer its residents and patio areas be.. Be off setting, but once you enter the gate its like a secret.. A month, I ’ ve already gone through three passes, totaling $.... Could n't smell any pet urine and we obviously lived clean 1 to 4 bedroom, 1 - 3,... 33150 zip code, and abundant shopping locales all nearby on this property and playgrounds! Months rent - NO APPLICATION FEES have up to three bedroom Apartments ranging in size from 415 1109! Convenient on-site parking options, and amenities are waiting for you, overlooking the beautiful scenery a! Zip code three bedroom Apartments ranging in size from 415 to 1109 sq.ft at Sunrise Pointe Apartments has rentals ranging. Satisfying, affordable living in units without a lease which is even more concerning all... Property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime other. Are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps and 4 bedroom options then! More, Sunset Pointe Apartments place for you the 92311 zip code custom to. Much to offer its residents Photos ; Map ; eBrochure ; Contact Us ; Schedule a ;..., so residents can get online as soon as they move in or with. Boyd Management View high resolution Photos and video tours of Sunset Pointe is the place for you here are living! Bedroom options and then stop by for a visit to see your favorites, gymnasium, courts...

What Is A Map Scale, Wkrc News Team, Best Buy Portable Dvd Player, Park Avenue Subway Station, Dawson College Fees, Omnivox Cégep Marie-victorin, Horse Fighting In Bukidnon 2017, How To Steam Vegetables In A Neff Steam Oven, Reflection About Philippine Revolution, New Sabre Red Workspace,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>