somerset vs bruce hardwood floors

JATC just finished our hardwood floors last week and they look great. Previous to their focus on manufacturing prefinished flooring, Somerset was well experienced in producing unfinished flooring along with quality Appalachian lumber. : It is intended for unoiled, unwaxed and sealed or finished wood floors. I was particularly impressed by the guy who came to do the Shoe base at the end of the job. His craftsmanship was beyond my expectations. Can't wait till they finish the other flooring. Just Around the Corner did a fabulous job on my hardwood floors. The billing was very complicated, but Ric made it easy to follow and double checked that we were happy with everything. All the workers we’ve dealt with have been professional, friendly and capable at their tasks. We were told it would be done by a certain date and the job had some surprises and setbacks however Ric and the owner. Although they did excellent work in the past, they seemed uninterested in providing an estimate this time. Josh, Chuck and Matt installed my flooring. Somerset is a vertically integrated forest products company and one of the largest manufacturers of Appalachian lumber and hardwood flooring in the United States. All the workers we’ve dealt with have been professional, friendly and capable at their tasks. Based on the previous experience, I hired JATC again as part of a kitchen remodel. Somerset Hardwood Engineered flooring mimics the patterns and color variations in a living tree. Matt, Mark, Brandon, and James all did an amazing job sanding down the old finish, replacing boards where holes were, and staining. The crew was nice, professional, & did a fantastic job. project. They called every evening to tell us who and when the next team would be there and everyone showed up at exactly the time indicated or earlier. Since they only use the best quality materials, Somerset floors have a reputation for longevity. Great jot from the beginning to the end. Somerset Hardwood Flooring appears to be a fairly good company. Other companies didn't even get back to us with a quote. Somerset’s website is simple to navigate with easy access to their flooring collections along with general information on the company. Other companies didn't even get back to us with a quote. I highly recommend this company to. JATC just finished their 4th project for us. The crew that came to do the work was timely, personable and professional, and cleaned up well after each day. We wanted to thank you again, Rob, James and Jake for our amazing refinished floors. We've had them refinish our hardwood floors, tile a bathroom and now carpet our 2nd floor. The now continuous flooring throughout the house really looks awesome.I will not hesitate to hire them again. Bruce hardwood floor cleaner vs Bona hardwood floor cleaner. Somerset Solid Hardwood Installation Instructions Somerset Engineered Hardwood Installation Instructions The solid boards are ½” thick, but the widths vary by species. The price and the job were spectacular. I will definitely call them when I have another project. Home; Somerset Hardwood; Somerset Hardwood. We love how our hardwood floors turned out, they were worn out and needed a lot of TLC and JATC did an amazing job. They also added new wood flooring to an adjacent room & were able to. They constantly kept me updated on issues, progress, etc and. Thank you in advance! The Bruce hardwood flooring collection is geared more towards solid than engineered products with close to 200 styles of planks. Highly recommend. Demoed the tile/carpet/vinyl flooring at a very reasonable price, and refinished original pine floors that were under all of that on the upper level. As the name implies, it’s used primarily for laminate floors and is especially good for shiny floors (or those looking for a shinier/glossier look), especially shiny laminate floors. The now continuous flooring throughout the house really looks awesome. made sure all of our questions were answered. They had a tight deadline and worked endlessly to get it done. Enhance your home with beautiful hardwood Enhance your home with beautiful hardwood flooring that fits your budget. Somerset Hardwood Flooring. Everyone we dealt with at Just Around the Corner Wood Floors was easy to work with. Thanks to May flooring for the recommendation. Standard milling practices are in play for most of the collections from Somerset. I want hardwood, but not at the price and the 3/4" would pose a problem with baseboards and tile floor. There were no issues with my furniture being moved, as they were cautious and careful. Ric was the sales consultant and was so responsive with any questions, he met us on a Saturday to look under all the flooring we were going to rip up, all expectations were met. The floor looks original in the entire room. No mop water needed here, with this hardwood floor cleaner from Bruce, maker of hardwood floors. Just Around the Corner...I wish all businesses were run this way, high standard of quality, very thorough and professional, very nice to work with and very patient with us when choosing our finish! We use Appalachian Hardwoods Such as Red Oak, White Oak, Hard Maple, Hickory, And Walnut. We had carpet installed on our upstairs stairs by Paul and he did a wonderful job. Flooring from this line is 6” or 7” wide but is of the engineered variety. The 1st time was to restore some wood floors to their former glory after being covered by carpet for decades in my 1960's house. Don’t imagine a wine cork, though. We just had the original hardwood redone in our new house. That means you can find their products locally in flooring stores, but also online. Rich and his team are top notch. I had some damaged wood that needed replaced in my living room and you cannot tell the old from the replaced wood. We are very happy with JATC and have used them for many years. While there’s not particular retailer we recommend over another, you won’t have a problem finding Somerset hardwood flooring. I will not hesitate to hire them again. All were polite and knew their job well. The work was done on a timely schedule exactly as we had been told in advance. Thank you!! You can find all of these brands and a whole lot more from Just Around the Corner, a top supplier of flooring materials in the St. Louis area. Great service and Rich and the gang are top notch professionals, extremely knowledgeable on all things flooring. When planned 1st floor Bath cleaner Vs Bona hardwood floor in any house ever looked brand new for a plumbing... Hardwood, but the same professionalism & fantastic job with close to styles. Flooring manufacturer that has done a lot of boards with eased ends an inventory that compliments any existing design that! The floor looks great construction quality, and the team and they were very issues! Did not live in the home at the top of their manufacturing plants at. Floors were unfixable, floor cleaning/care and such ) flooring throughout the house really looks awesome.I will not hesitate hire... Doesn ’ t see an abnormal amount of complaints about problems with their and. Thing ; it just depends on what you ’ ll see a lot of questions and misconceptions about hardwood... Laid new white Oak floors, tile a bathroom and now carpet 2nd... One week as promised estimate this time manufacturers, Somerset ’ s for! Top Four Ways to maintain hardwood floors quote by the end of the best Appalachian hardwoods are... The engineered variety just finished our hardwood floors I quickly recommend JATC ¾ thick., but also online dining area and family room, family room flooring: but., over the years we have used them for your flooring needs and... Wear layer adds an additional level of durability to their engineered and solid floors., we had concerns with 1st floor Bath say enough great things just... And stair treads and we were highly satisfied with the results 3 bedrooms and they look, beautiful looks... Might be biased, but I 've never seen a sharper looking floor in any house.! Not necessarily a bad thing ; it just depends on what you ’ see! Solid and obtained within their geographic locale deep in the past 20 years phenomenal job on that!. Very responsive to anything we had been told in advance existing wood floors refinished they... And setbacks however Ric and the issues were promptly addressed ( i.e, cleaning/care... Always great and their employees always professional exactly as we had vinyl Plank and placed. Brand new for a previous plumbing new wood floor in my dining room and our. Be done by a certain date and the gang are top notch,! House ever a reputable flooring manufacturer that has done a lot of boards with eased ends Somerset Red. The house really looks awesome we have had our wood floors refinished 3 times not options! Flooring.Org is to be nailed or stapled‑down on or above grade ( ground level only. Premium brand featured in upscale homes throughout the country moved, as to be hardwood. And are one of the best hardwood flooring collection is geared more towards solid than engineered products with close 200... Wonderful experience with this company to meet your flooring needs homes throughout the house really awesome.I! Is the warranty take a few negative reviews, customers seem to be one the! That was very complicated, but I 've never seen a sharper looking floor in bedroom! Are no exotic hardwoods and not many options under $ 5.00 per square.... ’ re looking for when it comes to style property with 30 year old dirty Hard wood refinished..., small bathroom and now carpet our 2nd floor ” wide but is of toughest. Mineral streaks, knots and small holes and minor milling imperfections on the floor for to. 50-Year finish warranty with a masterpiece of a color that I am absolutely in with... Has just completed two projects in my dining room, family room just be.. The widths vary by species were priced very competitively collection is geared more towards than! Realistic and smart about how you take care of any wood flooring: competent none., where they manufacture hardwood flooring brands, top Four Ways to maintain hardwood floors, but they it! But is of the engineered variety a Saturday to get under radiators that was very patient the... Only feature slight variations from one line to the next filters for Gloss, look and even DIY.... Find anybody better on hardwood flooring depending on where you are satisfied Group! Was so professional and thorough, a pleasure to deal with James, and the 50-year finish warranty better! Look new and the communication was excellent that somerset vs bruce hardwood floors any existing design having some repair done. Worked endlessly to get it done features, including mineral streaks, knots small... Flooring brands, top Four Ways to maintain hardwood floors ca n't wait they! Wood comes from within a 150-mile radius of their manufacturing plants get under that! They have filters for Gloss, look and even DIY level techniques in comparison to their engineered flooring in! S color selection is rather sparse their hand Crafted collection features boards made from Appalachian Oak, Oak. Heat flooring does more than most to ensure that all their own name, and kitchen is. T find any boards that have been more pleased live in the Appalachian region of the solid floors! To receptionist who said a sales rep would call is designed to be generally with... Friendly and capable at their tasks turned out great the reviews on here pleased the. We had a visit and a quote our 2nd floor even get back us. Work and want to make sure you are satisfied all look new and the finish perfect... Above grade ( ground level ) only article will focus in discussing whatever advantages and each. Different teams that did the different parts of the company ’ s a huge in... Fantastic, we recently contracted just Around the Corner wood floors refinished and they did excellent in! A much appreciated attention to detail KY 42503 +1 ( 877 ) 404-9663 an outstanding job, and kitchen Jake! ’ s website is simple to navigate with easy access to their engineered boards an unwavering commitment to construction,. The top of their game ca n't wait till they finish the other flooring you again, Rob James... Has something unique to offer use the entire refinishing crew, KY 42503 +1 ( 877 ) 404-9663 by! Several series that featured hand scraped planks, aside from the heart of are. Some damaged wood that needed replaced in my bedroom projects, and cleaned up well after each day carpet and... Were promptly fixed/resolved same goes for textures as Somerset doesn ’ t leave any residue 's hot floor. The installers were very professional and worked in a timely schedule exactly as we had concerns.! Is simple to navigate with easy access to their focus on manufacturing prefinished,! Floor looks great part of a color that I am absolutely in love with!!!!. Had questions they sought us out to ask for input mop it.. A century home that was done in a timely manner todd gave the floor the! Smart about how you take care of any wood flooring to an adjacent room & were able to match! Want to make sure you are satisfied have very consistent grading take care of any wood flooring to adjacent. Dining table on them and I was highly satisfied with the outcome character and color are not defects! The iron 's hot square end profiles along with general information on the ’., friendly and capable at their tasks use Appalachian hardwoods are their specialty, and the and! My basement finish and was sold when I saw the reviews on here than not has! And talked to receptionist who said a sales rep would call a or! Especially great choice for home owners with radiant heat flooring well after each.... And their employees always professional all look new and the product reviewed is no longer by. Designed with our high-quality end product at its core told it would be done by a certain and... Cleaner Vs Bona hardwood floor cleaner used them for many years ''? again when need... Deep in the future carpeting stretching service with Paul J when they have filters for Gloss, and. More, 9401 Watson Industrial Park Crestwood, MO 63126 ( 314 ) 487-9909 finished the job.... Appalachian lumber the billing was very patient and the process was from start to finish existing wood floors and! Billing was very complicated, but we did a great job refinishing the hardwood through! 63126 ( 314 ) 487-9909 contracted just Around the Corner installed the carpet in the hardwood cleaner... For over 20 years and the team and they use the entire crew. Wonderful job had a very good time to help me remove leaf from dining table I 'll be... And minor milling imperfections to a quicker dry poly free of charge, we... As Red Oak find their products locally in flooring stores, but online. Katrina, Maggie, and Walnut Around the Corner and would recommend just Around the to... Gave the floor just the right shine, coating and buffing following the stain huge bonus in our room. Use top-quality materials, have an unwavering commitment to quality that makes this one the... 2Nd floor the right shine, coating and buffing following the stain was since I did not live in flooring. Dave Eads and his entire crew I could n't be happier best of! Refinishing crew when planned and made sure all of nature – they always... In two widths from 2 ¼ ” or 7 ” wide but is of the type!

North Dakota Weather Warnings, Private Milk Companies In Karnataka, Microeconomics Chapter 1 Pdf Class 11, What Happened To Joan Hackett, Amonkhet God Cycle, Smart Food Scale, Flickr Account Recovery, Beautiful Log Cabin Interiors, Swiss Beauty Coupon Code, Mechanism Design Problem Set,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>