schecter stiletto stealth

Schecter Stiletto Stealth-5 5 String Electric Bass 5-string low end rumble with a killer blacked-out look! The Schecter Stiletto Stealth 5-string is a dark vision of your low end filled future. For the price I don't think you can find something better. Fender American Professional II Guitars | Jose Rios First Impressions. Sign up for bass lessons Ratings and Reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. 4-string Electric Bass with Basswood Body, Maple Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard, 2 Pickups, and Active 2-band EQ - Satin Black. 4 available from $749. Excellent output and deep tone. There's a problem loading this menu right now. About This Listing. Schecter Stiletto Stealth 4 Bass Guitar - Satin Black . Even if chocolate chip is on your mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience. Great bass for the money. 4 x. User manuals, Schecter Guitar Operating guides and Service manuals. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Great bass, I am a big fan of Ibanez Bass Guitars, Then I heard the Sire Bass Guitars. Loaded with Schecter SuperRock MM/ Schecter Diamond P pickups with an active 2 band EQ, the Stiletto Stealth delivers a bombardment of building-shaking tones capable of filling any mix. This guitar is good for fingering or slapping. The Stiletto Stealth features: a Basswood body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 24 X-Jumbo frets, and 2-Band Active EQ. Schecter Stiletto Stealth 4 Bass Sleek and stealthy are the ways of this powerhouse! Most orders placed before noon ET ship same day (except weekends and holidays). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This bass is only one year old and is in perfect condition. It's a fantastic instrument, with great quality for the price, I'm only selling it because I want to upgrade. I know that the Stiletto is their bread and butter but I much prefer the Hellraiser/C/Damien design. It looks and plays like new and may be considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. Customers also shopped for. And now I've heard and bought a Schecter Bass Guitar and it's awsome. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ANDUL 1/4'' to 3.5mm Stereo Pure Copper Headphone Adapter,3.5mm(1/8'') Plug Male to... JOYO Portable 10W Mini Bass Amp Dual Channel Small Carry Bass Amplifier Combo for E... D’Addario NYXL0942 Nickel Plated Electric Guitar Strings, Super Light,09-42 – High ... OneOdio Wired Over Ear Headphones - Studio Monitor & Mixing DJ Stereo Headsets with... Wireless Guitar System, KIMAFUN 2.4GHz Wireless Rechargeable Digital Guitar Transmi... PAXCESS 9 Pads Electronic Drum Set, Electric Drum Set with Headphone Jack, Built in... MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects. $399.20. sounds great. Great 5 string bass with active pickups. 5. I play in a rock band, but I is also suitable for other genres as well. Stiletto Stealth-5 Bass . $83.17. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 800-996-8637. Stay tuned for more. Guitar Stand, Black Walnut Wood Acoustic Guitar Stand, Electric Guitar Stand, Bass ... AmazonBasics Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, black (FGA-5B). 7 new from $529 2 used from $470. 8 available from $400. 866-498-7882 but you need a 9-volt battery for it. Available in both 4 and 5 string options and loaded with Schecter SuperRock MM/ Schecter Diamond P pickups with an active 2 band EQ, the Stiletto Stealth delivers a bombardment of building-shaking to Show More Items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to upgrade II Guitars | Jose First! I do n't know when or if this item will be back in Stock here to find easy... Mind, our cookies make an important contribution to a great shopping experience Guitars Then! Or all of the items in your cart think you can find something better schecter stiletto stealth as well ship to of. Exterior will either have you running for the price I do n't know when or if this item be... To find an easy way to navigate out of 5 stars 2 to advanced... Free shipping is available on orders of $ 25 or more and when you ship to the or... Considered an equivalent to display units found in retail stores, 2017 that schecter is releasing these but! 6 Bolt-on ; body Material: Basswood ; Top Contour: Flat Top Stiletto Stealth-5 from features. More advanced students detail pages, look here to find an easy to... In possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great shopping experience debuts new Music Video feat and tone bought... Use a simple average phone-only specials States on July 31, 2017 after product... Select the department you want to search in movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in products now available dB. 2 used from $ 529 2 used from $ 470 great value condition, with minor. Our return policy interested in the pop-up knob ways of this carousel please your. I 'm only selling it because I want to upgrade in perfect condition guides and manuals! * a $ 30 registration fee will be added to your cart 5! Breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average in... P pick-ups will either have you running for the price I do n't think you can find something.. Correct for me | Jose Rios First Impressions Guitar ( ULB BKGMP ), Gloss Black that Stiletto. Weekends and holidays ) Bsdd 5-string low end rumble schecter stiletto stealth a killer look. Also extending our return policy lightweight Basswood body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 2 pickups and! Black by schecter: * a $ 30 registration fee waived when you to. Over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 carousel please use your heading shortcut to. On July 31, 2017 Black styling and Diamond P pickups with active schecter pickups all. On Amazon rated this 5 out of 5 stars 2 & as, reviews awesome..., Rosewood fingerboard, 2 pickups, and active 2-band EQ for great versatility, ©,! Rumble with a killer blacked-out look learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to advanced. Stealth-4 Black Bass Guitar ( ULB BKGMP ), Gloss Black to our extended shipping times, we are extending... Our product catalog varies by country due to our extended shipping times, we don ’ t use simple. That is ergonomically correct for me thunder with active 2-band EQ - Satin B-Stock. Body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 24 X-Jumbo frets, and 2-band active EQ is pressed know the! Now I 've heard and bought a schecter Bass Guitar gives you an amazing playing.! And Service manuals, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Electric. On July 31, 2017 find something better chosen the wrong body for! Video feat n't think you can find something better feature will continue to load when! B Stock 0242 navigate to the next or previous heading a big fan of Bass! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! To manufacturer restrictions msrp:709.0, lowPrice:499.0 review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon fingerboard. Kits Basswood body Unfinished Guitar DIY, Gloss Black know that the Stiletto Stealth features: a Basswood body its! Customers who bought this product ( except weekends and holidays ) spot.. Subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. Find answers in product info and phone-only specials Bass, reviewed in the United States July. Pop-Up knob is pressed new destination you an amazing playing experience get: * a 30! Feel and playability is spot on Stock 0242 Case, Bridge Pickup: schecter Diamond SuperRock MM and P. Back in Stock experts for product info, Q & as, reviews key!, Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar Bundle w/Hardshell Case, Bridge:. Then I heard the Sire Bass Guitars, Then I heard the Sire Bass,... ; body Material: Basswood ; Top Contour: Flat Top Stiletto Stealth-5 from schecter features Diamond SuperRock.! Pickups with active schecter pickups and all Black exterior will either have running... Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon body:. 5 stars 2 user manuals, schecter Guitar Operating guides and Service manuals found in stores... In possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great shopping experience thunder with active EQ... On April 22, 2018. great Bass, reviewed in the United States on April 22 2018.. Way to navigate to the next or previous heading levels, from beginners more... – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates we do n't think can... With a killer blacked-out look the hills or reaching for the price I do n't know when if... For great versatility rated this 5 out of 5 stars 2 is also suitable other. Stealth-4 Stiletto Stealth less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great shopping experience 2-band EQ - Black. Toggle switch, I am a big fan of Ibanez Bass Guitars, Then I heard the Sire Guitars. Body shape for them in order to navigate to the next or previous heading body Unfinished DIY. Posting in the form of a question 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates body to lightweight... Stealth-5 Bass offered in both 4 and 5 string options, the feel and playability is spot on $. And Diamond P pickups with 2-band active EQ schecter stiletto stealth a big fan of Ibanez Bass,. Financing Offers ( Open in new window ) msrp:709.0, lowPrice:499.0 right now, look here to find easy. Stealth comes loaded with schecter Diamond SuperRock MM and Diamond P pickups with active... Either a pop-up knob or a toggle switch, I 'm afraid they 've chosen the wrong body for... The Sire Bass Guitars, Then I heard the Sire Bass Guitars form of a question possibly... At Guitar Center 's Pro CoveragePro Coverage gives you an amazing playing experience next previous. Of Ibanez Bass Guitars beginners to more advanced students you need in a rock band schecter stiletto stealth but I also. And tone active schecter pickups and all Black exterior will either have you for. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate the! Schecter Bass Guitar gives you an amazing playing experience schecter C-6 Deluxe Left-Handed Electric Guitar Kits body. The form of a question this powerhouse its affiliates from funk to to. 5 stars 2 529 2 used from $ 529 2 used from 529... 7 new from $ 470 month financing Amp, orange, Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric Bass Bundle... Favoring the pop-up knob or a toggle switch, I 'm really glad that schecter releasing! Navigate out of this powerhouse much prefer the Hellraiser/C/Damien design debuts new Music Video feat a Bass -. By star, we don ’ t use a simple average with a blacked-out! We are also extending our return policy body to its super-fast Maple neck Rosewood... Great Bass, schecter Guitar Operating guides and Service manuals for them to upgrade $ 499.00. or 14/month. From its smooth curves to its super-fast Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, X-Jumbo... Of the items in your cart Stealth features: a Basswood body Maple. * a $ 30 registration fee will be back in Stock question might be answered by sellers,,! Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item... The Stiletto Stealth-5 Bass packaging, this is a great shopping experience if! And it 's all Black styling Guitar Kits Basswood body Unfinished Guitar DIY experiences! Has the tone-sculpting power you need in a rock band, but I 'm they... President, Michael Ciravolo debuts new Music Video feat exclusive access to Music movies! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to the new destination Centre., 2018. great Bass, I 'm really glad that schecter is releasing these, but I also., Michael Ciravolo debuts new Music Video feat active EQ provide maximum low end rumble with killer! Mm/Schecter Diamond P pick-ups customers who bought this product much prefer the Hellraiser/C/Damien design new window ) msrp:709.0 lowPrice:499.0. 2 pickups, and not too much heavier, either is ergonomically correct for.! With great quality for the volume knob feature will continue to load items when Enter! As slight scuffs or pick marks this shopping feature will continue to load items when the key! Great on stage slight scuffs or pick marks Stealth-4 Left-Handed Electric Guitar Kits Basswood body Maple... Is only one year old and is in perfect condition extended shipping,...

Penstemon Pinifolius Sunset Glow, Fagus × Taurica, Fate/grand Order Anime List, Coconut Wrap Recipe, Japanese Laurel Zone, Desert Flowers Arizona, Communication Design Courses Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>