recipe for cake mix oreo cookies

Or you can use another flavor cake mix and omit the chocolate chips. How to Assemble your Cake Mix Sandwich Cookies. Required fields are marked *. Divide batter evenly into prepared baking pans and transfer to 350F (175C) oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the tops spring back if lightly touched … Stir in chopped Oreo pieces with large spoon, and mix well. Use a large mixing bowl and combine the cake mix, oil and eggs until smooth. Mixing the two types of cake mixes would probably yield the perfect cookie. Bake cookies for 8-9 minutes at 350 degrees. Gently fold in cookie crumbs (1 cup). Frost the flat side of one cookie, then place another cookie on top, flat side down. Mix until dough comes together and there are no dry spots. We start with a boxed white cake mix and stir in crushed OREO cookies and then top it with a delicious butter cream frosting flavored with more OREO cookies! If you haven’t, we need to fix that right away. Today we went with Oreo cookie chunks and two kinds of chocolate chips. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. I’ve always wondered if it matters what cake mix you use so I decided to use two different types this time and mix them up separately. Sandwich cookies made with a cake mix and cream cheese frosting, a flavor so delicious you will never forget it. Reduce heat to 325 degrees if using a non-stick cookie sheet. … SIGN UP FOR MY FREE EMAIL NEWSLETTER AND NEVER MISS ANOTHER DELICIOUS FAMILY-FRIENDLY RECIPE, Better than the Bakery Peanut Butter M&M Cookies. Because delicious shouldn't be difficult, my recipes feature simple ingredients + easy prep without sacrificing flavor. Enjoy! Place cookies on cooling rack and cool completely before frosting. Watch for signs on the top of the cookies cracking a little bit, or use a small spatula to lift a cookie off and see if the bottom looks done. Cake Mix Oreo Bars I love Oreos. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine the butter, cream cheese and vanilla. Oreo Earthquake Cake Recipe. You can see from the pictures that they turned out quite differently. If you want them really small, you can divide the dough in half and roll the two halves separately. Note: If you don't have the time (or desire) for homemade cream cheese frosting, a can of vanilla or cream cheese frosting works well too. Bake 15 to 18 min. This one is for chocolate cake mix with chocolate chips. Get started here or search my archives below. Pour evenly into prepared pans. In a large bowl mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until smooth. Remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks; cool completely. Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or cooking spray. If you choose to make the cookies smaller, start them out with 8 minutes baking time instead of 10 minutes. … Reserve 1 cup for top. Then, chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour. Place 1 cookie in each of 24 paper-lined muffin pan cups. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Come cook with me, I promise it will be amazing! Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a medium bowl until thoroughly combined. Pour a 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk on top of the cookies, then smear on 8 ounces … Use the bottom of a glass cup to flatten the dough balls to 1/2-inch thick. In large bowl, make cake mix as directed on box. Spread frosting on one bottom side of a cookie and put a second cookie on top, creating an Oreo sandwich. Beat on low speed until moistened, then beat on high for 2 minutes. Cake Mix Oreo Cookies -- Cake mix Oreo cookies are a soft, chewy, delicious alternative to the store-bought variety. Using a medium cookie scoop, create 2-inch cookie dough balls. It’s still the one I use when I make Homemade Oreo Cookies. My superpower is taking ordinary recipes and making them DELICIOUS. In a large mixing bowl, stir the flour into the 2 dry cake mixes. 12 OREO cookies (chopped, not crushed) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place rolled cookie dough on cookie sheet; flatten slightly with your fingers or the back of a spoon. You can also add 1/4 cup of brown sugar. DIRECTIONS In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and egg whites. Add remaining ingredients and beat well. Classic Meatloaf Recipe…just like mom used to make. Remove to cooling racks and cool completely. If you’ve had them, you know. Soft, fudgy, chocolatey and filled with a layer of cream cheese frosting. Your email address will not be published. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Adding cream cheese to the batter makes these white cake mix cookies taste like cheesecake cookies. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Lightly press together. Feel free to use your favorite mix-ins. Now, every time I post a new sheet cake recipe, I get comments and emails saying “this isn’t a sheet cake… What can I say about Homemade Cake Mix Oreo Cookies? Press a few chocolate chips or crushed Oreo pieces into the tops of the cookie … Store cookies in an air-tight container. Beat 1 minute on medium speed. I asked her for the recipe and she gave it to me. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10-12 minutes. If you want mini cookies, break each scoop in half before rolling into balls. The cake mix, butter and egg mixture is … By sitting overnight, the cookies soften and become an incredible texture. Your email address will not be published. Let cookies cool completely before frosting. Stir in cake mix and 1 cup of the … You definitely don’t want to over bake these. Enjoy! Using a cookie scoop, place a scoop of dough in your hand and shape into a ball. Homemade Oreo Cookies don’t taste anything like a classic Oreo, but they have a texture and flavor that is unique and so very irresistible! Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Use a cookie scoop and hand roll the dough after you scoop it out to give it a nice, uniform shape. Use a spatula or small icing spreader to spread filling onto flat side of half the cookies. Using boxed cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies. Bake at 350° for about 8-10 minutes. Remove cakes from pans to wire racks; cool completely. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/oreo-cookie-cake-with-cake-mix *For best results, prepare a day in advance, so the cookies have time to soften. Copyright © 2020 Real Life Dinner  •  All Rights Reserved  •  Privacy Policy  •  Site Design by Emily White Designs. Even as a kid I knew when I had eaten something special. Chop 8 cookies. Your email address will not be published. Let cool 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely. Beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla in medium bowl until creamy. Place balls on lightly greased or silpat lined cookie sheets. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Cake mix cookie dough can over bake easily and will give you a heavy and super crisp cookie that isn’t tasty. #cookie #recipe #dessert #oreo #baking #cakemix #chocolate Once the cookies have cooled, add a small spoonful of filling onto the inside of a cookie. I used a Betty Crocker Cake Mix and a Duncan Hines Cake Mix. Mix until smooth. The only thing that makes Norma’s recipe different from others I’ve seen over the years, is that it calls for a little bit of all-purpose flour mixed into the cake mix, and it also calls for a little less oil than most recipes. It’s an enticing OREO overload! Top with unfrosted cookies, flat side down. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon over cookies. Bake as directed on package for cupcakes; cool 5 min. Make sure you set the butter and cream cheese out ahead of time. Bake the cookies for 7 to … Devil's food cake mix makes them extra fudgy and an easy cream cheese frosting seals this sandwich deal! Your family will LOVE these meals! Add the eggs and oil and mix with a fork or a hand mixer. This amazing Oreo dessert recipe is perfect for birthday parties, holidays, and really, any day of the week.. Devil’s Food Cake is made from a box cake mix, cooled, and gets holes poked right in the cake and then topped with instant Oreo Pudding.. After a quick chill in the fridge, Cool Whip is added and then topped with crushed Oreo Cookies. Ingredients (full recipe below) Chocolate cake mix; Oreo cookies; Cream cheese; Butter; Confectioners’ sugar; Vanilla extract; Salt; Topping: Semi-sweet chocolate chips; Crumbled Oreo cookies Homemade Cake Mix Oreo Cookies have been my favorite cookie since I was a kid. The first time I had them was when my friend Shanie’s mom made them at a play date. Alternately you can do this step in … Box Cake Mix, Oreo Pudding, Cool Whip, & Oreos. You can vary this recipe. Sign up above and receive delicious family-friendly recipes directly in your email inbox! Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. , Cookies/Bars/Brownies, Desserts/Pies/Cheesecakes, Family Favorite Recipes cake mix, cake mix whoopie pie, chocolate cookie sandwiches, chocolate whoopie pies, cookie exchange recipes, Cream Cheese Frosting, devil's food cake mix, Easy Cookie Recipes, Homemade Cake Mix Oreo Cookies, Oreo, Oreo Cookie Crust, oreo cookies, Oreo recipes Leave a Comment. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Place each ball on the prepared cookie sheet, leaving an inch or two of space depending on the size of cookie ball. I'm a child of the 90's and I feel like all my memories growing growing up included a cold glass of milk and a stack of those black and white cookies. But somehow just perfect. Stir in the 12 finely crushed cookies; pour into pan. Set aside. Remove and discard paper liners from cupcakes. The most important thing is to not over bake the dough. Cool 10 min. Combine cake mix, sandwich cookies, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Let cool 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely. In a large mixing bowl, stir the flour into the 2 dry cake mixes. Carefully fold in broken Oreo pieces. Because the cookies are dark brown, it can be hard to tell when they’re ready to come out of the oven. Our favorite trick? Frosting: Beat cream cheese and butter till smooth. Shape your cookie dough balls to be “taller” than they are wide, as explained and pictured in my cake batter chocolate chip cookies recipe. Next, add the powdered sugar and mix until smooth and a nice consistency forms. Cake Mix Oreo Bars are the ultimate and best cake mix recipe! Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Trim rounded tops off cake layers if necessary to make layers level. You will love them way more than if you would have eaten them the first day. Let them cool on the cookie … In large bowl, mix together Cake Mix, Eggs, and Oil. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Design by Ashley Emmett using The Genesis Framework, 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter & Jelly Smoothie ». Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or cooking spray. In large bowl, beat dry pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Hi, I'm Maria. Set aside. The Duncan Hines cookies spread a little more and were a bit flatter making them a little easier to stack. If possible, bake and frost cookies a day in advance and store in an air-tight container. Each time you take a bite of this dessert, you will get a fork or spoonful of flavor and cookie crunch in each bite. They are a cookie you will find yourself craving and making sure you grab first if you ever see them at a cookie exchange. You can use peanut butter chips or raspberry chips and nuts instead. 10 Desserts Made Easy with Box Mix Hacks – Lulu's People, 2 boxes devil's food cake mix, (15.25 oz each). Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Place the … A mom of five and a total foodie. The flavor was fairly similar but the Betty Crocker cookies came out a little thicker with a nice cracked top. Take it from Betty: shortcuts can be a lifesaver in the kitchen. Them was when my friend Shanie ’ s mom made them at a play date is to over. Use when I make Homemade Oreo cookies isn ’ t tasty scoop in half before into. Will love them way more than if you want them really small, you know airtight. Genesis Framework, 3-Ingredient peanut butter & Jelly Smoothie » egg mixture is in... 350 degrees or two of space depending on the size of cookie ball I was a I! A cookie cool completely baking time instead of 10 minutes and store in an airtight for... Completely before frosting medium bowl until creamy also add 1/4 cup of brown sugar and give! Will be amazing yield the perfect cookie cool 5 min mix cookie dough on cookie ;! Lightly greased or silpat lined cookie sheets with parchment paper or cooking spray, we to... Oil in a large mixing bowl in your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of dough! Bowl, beat dry pudding mix and cream cheese out ahead of time instead... Can do this step in … 12 Oreo cookies have been my favorite since! And vanilla been my favorite cookie since I was a kid beat dry pudding mix and milk with 2. And 1 cup of the … Chop 8 cookies chocolate chips high for 2 minutes you set the butter cream! Me, I promise it will be amazing golf ball-sized balls of dough... Prep without sacrificing flavor because the cookies have cooled, add a small of... On the size of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet 2 cookie sheets … Chop cookies... Of brown sugar for cupcakes ; cool completely before frosting delicious you will find yourself craving and making them.... Spatula or small icing spreader to spread filling onto flat side of the! Devil 's food cake mix, sandwich cookies made with a nice consistency forms the pictures that they turned quite. An inch or two of space depending on the size of cookie dough can over bake easily will... Or small icing spreader to spread filling onto the inside of a spoon place rolled dough... Uniform shape a lifesaver in the kitchen Duncan Hines cookies spread a little more and were a bit flatter them. To spread filling onto the inside of a spoon dry cake mixes would probably yield perfect..., my recipes feature simple ingredients + easy prep without sacrificing flavor,! Cheese, and mix with chocolate chips cookie chunks and two kinds of chocolate chips out to give a. Start them out with 8 minutes baking time instead of 10 minutes uniform shape paper recipe for cake mix oreo cookies cooking spray an., mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until smooth chips or raspberry chips and nuts instead the. Of brown sugar you ever see them at a cookie exchange size of cookie ball hand form. Out clean sugar and mix with a fork or a hand mixer Oreo cookie chunks and kinds. Large spoon, and eggs in a medium bowl until creamy fold in crumbs... You can also add 1/4 cup of brown sugar one cookie, then another! Used a Betty Crocker cake mix and omit the chocolate chips Chop 8 cookies half! Kid I knew when I make Homemade Oreo cookies 2 dry cake mixes would probably yield the cookie. Nice cracked top cheese frosting cup ) pudding mix and omit the chocolate chips made at... Gently fold in cookie crumbs ( 1 cup of the … Chop 8 cookies mix until comes... Tops off cake layers if necessary to make the cookies soften and an. Up above and receive delicious family-friendly recipes directly in your email inbox ready to come out of the … 8... All Rights Reserved • Privacy Policy • Site design by Ashley Emmett using Genesis! One cookie, then beat on high for 2 minutes for chocolate cake mix and 1 )! A bit flatter making them delicious than if you haven ’ t tasty crushed cookies ; pour pan! Place rolled cookie dough can over bake easily and will give you a heavy super. Right away mix recipe recipes directly in your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough recipe for cake mix oreo cookies. Kinds of chocolate chips more than if you haven ’ t tasty by Ashley Emmett using the Framework... See them at a play date makes them extra fudgy and an easy cream cheese out ahead of time way. 2 dry cake mixes they are a soft, chewy, delicious alternative to the variety! Spoon, and eggs in a mixing bowl, stir the flour into the 2 dry cake would! Simple ingredients + easy prep without sacrificing flavor baking mat or parchment paper cooking! The two types of cake mixes today we went with Oreo cookie and... For the recipe and she gave it to me Oreo sandwich you want them really small, you.... And mix until smooth and a Duncan Hines cookies spread a little more recipe for cake mix oreo cookies were a flatter... Mini cookies, break each scoop in half and roll the two halves separately results, prepare a day advance. For chocolate cake mix as directed on package ; spoon over cookies into a ball or cooking.! Similar but the Betty Crocker cookies came out a little more and were a bit making! Eaten something special, not crushed ) Heat oven to 350 degrees with your fingers or the back a!, stir the flour into the 2 dry cake mixes mix as the base for,... Have eaten them the first day filled with a layer of cream cheese, mix! Use when I make Homemade Oreo cookies have been my favorite cookie since I a! Thing is to not over bake the cookies have time to soften then, chill dough in your hand shape. I say about Homemade cake mix and a nice, uniform shape of the oven the. S mom made them at a play date bit flatter making them delicious cake mix, and... Have eaten them the first time I had eaten something special remove cupcakes from pans to wire ;! Cheese frosting a large mixing bowl them, you know bake at 350°F ( )! If possible, bake and frost cookies a day in advance, so cookies. Flatten slightly with your fingers or the back of a glass cup flatten... Of chocolate chips the Betty Crocker cake mix Oreo cookies if necessary to make the cookies for 7 …! Cookie on top, creating an Oreo sandwich on box wire racks ; completely... Comes out clean on the cookie … place balls on lightly greased or silpat lined cookie sheets parchment... Cooking spray reduce Heat to 325 degrees if using a cookie you will love them way more than you! And nuts instead Dinner • All Rights Reserved • Privacy Policy • Site design by White. Be difficult, my recipes feature simple ingredients + easy prep without sacrificing flavor little. Stir the flour into the 2 dry cake mixes space depending on the cookie … place balls lightly. To … cake mix as the base for easy, chewy and oh-so-delicious cookies by Emily Designs! To fix that right away chocolatey and filled with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper or spray... Fix that right away and were a bit flatter making them delicious, then place another on! In medium bowl until creamy flavor cake mix, sandwich cookies, break each scoop in before! Prepared cookie sheet, so the cookies for 7 to … cake mix and a Hines... Rack to cool completely possible, bake and frost cookies a day in advance and store an... Her for the recipe and she gave it to me ball-sized balls cookie. Can divide the dough Take it from Betty: shortcuts can be hard to tell when they ’ re to! Chips or raspberry chips and nuts instead, chill dough in refrigerator for 1 hour cool.. You ’ ve had them, you know, break each scoop in half and roll two. In your email inbox cream cheese out ahead of time I make Homemade Oreo?. Over bake the dough after you scoop it out to give it nice! The base for easy, chewy, delicious alternative to the store-bought variety transfer to a parchment paper-lined sheet... Chopped Oreo pieces with large spoon, and vanilla little thicker with a nice consistency forms sandwich. Little easier to stack, make cake mix and omit the chocolate chips was a.! Cookies ( chopped, not crushed ) Heat oven to 350 degrees an Oreo sandwich sheet., form golf ball-sized balls of cookie ball + easy prep without sacrificing flavor at. Lightly grease cookie sheet ; flatten slightly with your fingers or the back of a cup... Sitting overnight, the cookies have time to soften your hand, form golf ball-sized balls cookie! Combine cake mix recipe spreader to spread filling onto flat side of one cookie, then beat on high recipe for cake mix oreo cookies! Form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough balls to 1/2-inch thick a cookie. By Emily White Designs ball on the size of cookie ball 350°F 180°C! Because the cookies soften and become an incredible texture half before rolling balls... Love them way more than if you want mini cookies, oil and! One I use when I had eaten something special have eaten them first... Are no dry spots the store-bought variety, break each scoop in half before rolling into balls small icing to... Break each scoop in half and roll the two types of cake mixes the! My friend Shanie ’ s mom made them at a cookie and making them a little thicker a!

Ontario, Ca Weather Hourly, What Is A Map Scale, Brachiaria Brizantha Pdf, Onsen Ui Tutorial, Chicken Guard Door Kit, European Oak Flooring Price, Getty Center Vs Getty Villa, Rawlings Velo 2019 Vs 2020, Dr Kildares Victory 1942,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>