peace, peace sheet music pdf

Music Sheet Library Peace Piece sheet music was written for Piano consists of 6 page(s). Choral sheet music book by Rick Powell: Fred Bock Music Company at Sheet Music Plus. Then you have come to the right place. Print and download Peace Piece sheet music by Bill Evans arranged for Piano. MMF Print. Enjoy! Where there’s hatred grown, let me sow your love. High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. Choral sheet music book by Rick Powell and Sylvia Powell: Fred Bock Music Company at Sheet Music Plus: The World Largest Selection of Sheet Music. (HL.8738350). play midi . As I wrote in my journal a moment ago, “As usual this Sunday morning, we went to our choir practice at 10:00 AM under the direction of Sis. This is an ongoing project. Peace in Christ (easy) Words and music by Nic Day Easy arrangement from W. Michael Boyd Music collection. play midi . All of my music is intermediate level. 4 pages. Duration 2′. Over 300,000 songs! If not, you can download Adobe Reader. Explore thousands of interactive sheet music titles with pro-quality backing tracks, plus powerful tools for learning, playing, recording, sharing and performing. Centering 3:36 4. It was recorded in two days at Piano Haven Recording Studios, Kenmore, WA on April 2, 2010 and May 5, 2010 . Lead Sheet (SAT) Details . Print and download Peace Piece sheet music by Bill Evans arranged for Piano. About the sheet music: Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Deep Peace Composed by Andrew Carter. High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. 217 music sheets for any instrument in our online catalog for free. She picks such beautiful music to sing. This lovely Christmas piece introduces a beautiful yet sim Need Help? Transpose, print or convert, download Pop PDF and learn to play Piano, Vocal & Guitar (Right-Hand Melody) score in minutes. Refrain Peace I leave with you, my friends, peace the world cannot give. Sheet music list : › 'Way Down Yonder in New Orleans › Alabama Jubilee › All Aboard for Dixie Land › Are You From Dixie? Karen Thompson. All Choral Sheet Music. Timeless Truths Free Online Library | books, sheet music, midi, and more, Edward H. Bickersteth, Jr. / George T. Caldbeck. 1. In …  Zoom: SKU: MN0100456 Solo Piano for Love, Peace & Mermaids is Louis Landon's 9th CD and 4th solo piano CD. Go Now in Peace by Don Besig songbook is part of Benediction, General Worship genre and the sheet music is published by Shawnee Press. Lead Sheet (SAT) Details . Shop and Buy Peace, Peace sheet music. In many cases, a pdf of the original sheet music is posted along with the lead sheet. standard Flowing so deep in my soul; Peace, peace, sweet peace, How it maketh the sad heart whole. << /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode >> Download A Peace Offering sheet music PDF that you can try for free. Songs will keep being added to the collection. High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. | Sing unto the Lord, Format: Garden of Eden - Healing Piano of Sedona (sheet music - single song download) $4.25. Bill Evans: Peace Piece for piano solo, intermediate piano sheet music. Instrumental Solo in C Major. For SA choir, a cappella. "On a Sunday morning in August, the Vicar of Harrogate, Canon Gibbon, happened to preach from the text, “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee," and alluded to the fact that in the Hebrew the words are "Peace, peace," twice repeated, and happily translated in the 1611 translation by the phrase, “Perfect peace." | Echoes from Heaven Product Description >Free printable sheet music for I've Got Peace Like a River for Easy/Level 2 piano solo. Sweet peace is flowing, peace that will abide; Peace e’er increasing, Jesus will provide; Peace like a river in the time of drouth, Flowing on forever, from the sunny south. Lord, make me a means of your peace.2. (HL.8738224). The Story Alleluia. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. Sheet music is available for 2-Part Choir, 3-Part Choir, C Instrument and 9 others with 4 scorings in 6 genres. Add to Cart. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Peace Piece by Bill Evans arranged by DIM for Piano (Piano Duo) Download free for iPad today. Over 300,000 songs! standard Choral sheet music book by Rick Powell: Fred Bock Music Company at Sheet Music Plus. [.pdf]. Buy Peace, Peace (SATB ) by Rick Powell & Sylvia at jwpepper.com. Choral sheet music book by Rick Powell and Sylvia Powell: Fred Bock Music Company at Sheet Music Plus. downloadable e-book. The music was inspired by Landon's Improvs for Peace that he has been recording and posting to his website for free download for the past two years. Download the sheet music for PEACE by Hillsong Young & Free, from the album PEACE.This song was arranged by Dustin Loehrs in the key of D, C. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. | Evening Light Songs %��������� Fred Bock: Peace, Peace for voice and piano, intermediate voice sheet music. Aled Jones: Deep Peace for voice, piano or guitar, intermediate sheet music. Read online preview of make me a channel of your peace prayer of st francis for woodwind quartet digital sheet music anywhere. Janet Hansen ~ from the liner notes 1. Sweet peace is flowing, peace that will abide; Peace e’er increasing, Jesus will provide; Peace like a river in the time of drouth, Flowing on forever, from the sunny south. Original copy is copyrighted. Sheet music is available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and you can select your preference above. Download piano notes for popular songs in PDF. )R�r$����K���ɿVFfVOu�T�g��@v�+:*222��O�o�?U��'��I� �؏ͩ������m�����pj������u��z��t`�����o��t:N��T�04Ǻo�V����uՇ�_!�P���q�[�������/]QP��wz&���8η�z��P� C38��!_]fH}j��4���Ƕ�[�Y���p�O�D�bͳ0������8C��8���v�m��O^B�����5�+�U� larger This sheet music for Go Now in Peace by Don Besig is for Choral so be sure to purchase the sheet music for your needs. This song was arranged by Joel Mott / … Buy Peace, Peace (SATB ) by Rick Powell & Sylvia at jwpepper.com. (HL.145565). Bill Evans: Peace Piece for piano solo, intermediate piano sheet music. Heartland 3:50 5. The PDF format allows you to view and print the music, and many computers already have a PDF reader in their browser. Download make me a channel of your peace prayer of st francis for woodwind quartet sheet music pdf with intermediate difficulty in best sheet music library. Print and download choral sheet music for Peace, Peace by Fred Bock arranged for SATB Choir + Piano Includes piano accompaniment in A Major. View and download Taizé music notes. Upper Voices. Sheet music is available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and you can select your preference above. in his Songs of Love for the Bible School, 1874. Where there’s doubt and fear, let me sow your faith. Refrain: Peace, peace, wonderful peace! Take his gift and be at peace; the Spirit of our love I bring.3. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. The PDF format allows you to view and print the music, and many computers already have a PDF reader in their browser. Seattle Morning 3:44 2. Norah Jones: Peace for piano solo, intermediate piano sheet music. The song is being conducted by Bill Evans.It has been arranged for 'Jazz' and the number (SKU) in the catalogue is 15897. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. Latin Pacem relinquo vobis, pacem meam do vobis: non quomodo mundus dat, ego do vobis. Add To Cart The Peace Carol sheet music PDF. in his Songs of Love for the Bible School, 1874. Solo Piano for Peace, the CD in physical form, is also available online at CD BAby and Amazon. Shop and Buy Peace, Peace sheet music. For more arrangements visit specialmusicalnumbers.com Easy Version 2018 Mutual Theme Choral Sheet Music. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. SKU: MN0179616 The Father’s love I came to give, to be the hope for all who live.2. We give you 6 pages music notes partial preview, in order to continue read the entire A Peace Offering sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. Sunday Musings - Sedona on My Mind (sheet music - single song download) $4.25. Music Sheet Library xŝ͎�q����1�V�w��0 K�`K���ׇ]. Children's Song and African America Spiritual. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. Print and download choral sheet music for Peace, Peace by Fred Bock arranged for 2-Part Choir + Piano Includes piano accompaniment in A Major. PlayAlong App for iPad Time to sound amazing! Free Sheet Music for I've Got Peace Like A River. $20.00. view sheet music . Download the sheet music for You Are Holy (Prince of Peace) by Michael W. Smith, from the album Worship Again. �2;�0�m�6�B���#�}�jz By this love which you should have, all wi | The Blue Book Cinco de Mayo 4:38 6. Free Sheet Music FREE SHEET MUSIC | NEW ADDITIONS | COMPOSERS | INSTRUMENTATIONS | CONTEST | ADVANCED SEARCH | ADD / MEMBER AREA. | Select Hymns The cliche that music is a universal language really means music is the language of the universe serving as a catalyst for each of us to discover what peace means and where love comes from. Download Harbinger Of Peace sheet music PDF for advanced level now available in our library. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. This delightful, tender anthem has been arranged by Jay Rouse /item/detail/C/Peace, Peace/10369568 Choral Sheet Music. Shop and Buy Peace, Peace sheet music. ... easy PDF import and more. Sacred, Choral Leaflet. 1. Buy Peace, Peace (SATB ) by Rick Powell & Sylvia at jwpepper.com. Imagine 5:01 3. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. Free Sheet Music FREE SHEET MUSIC | NEW ADDITIONS | COMPOSERS | INSTRUMENTATIONS | CONTEST | ADVANCED SEARCH | ADD / MEMBER AREA. LEARN MORE. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. When I compose, my heart is to create melodies that sing to the heart, not to write music that is hard to play. The PDF format allows you to view and print the music, and many computers already have a PDF reader in their browser. Download free for iPad today. During the same year it was set to music by Dr. Palmer, and pub. Master, the tempest is raging, Peace, was written in 1874 at the request of Dr. H. R. Palmer, who desired of her several songs on the subjects of a series of Sunday School Lessons for that year.Its theme is "Christ stilling the tempest." Shop and Buy Peace, Peace sheet music. Best Sellers for Beginner and Easy Piano Sheet Music. Master, the tempest is raging, Peace, was written in 1874 at the request of Dr. H. R. Palmer, who desired of her several songs on the subjects of a series of Sunday School Lessons for that year.Its theme is "Christ stilling the tempest." Solo Piano for Peace is available for download at Amazon, and CD BAby. 4 0 obj (HL.8738350). bbb bbb bbb 10 ˙ ‰œœœ œ live eyes If When we we know live Him 10 the ˙˙.. œ.. ˙ ˙ œœ œœœœœœœœ as way He he is lived Peace in Christ (easy) Words and music by Nic Day Easy arrangement from W. Michael Boyd Music collection.  Notes: Printable Sheet music for piano. SKU: MN0179953 Sheet music is available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and you can select your preference above. Sheet music is available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and you can select your preference above. We give you 6 pages music notes partial preview that you can try for free, in order to continue read the entire harbinger of peace sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf format also available for offline reading. Sorry, your browser does not support iframes, which are used to display the PDF score. High-Quality and Interactive, transposable in any key, play along. view sheet music . The list price for Go Now in Peace sheet music is 2.5$ but there are discount campaigns frequently so make sure to catch the status for … Format: PDF/Digital Print Pages: 1. Download A Peace Offering sheet music PDF for advanced level now available in our library. Aled Jones: Deep Peace for voice, piano or guitar, intermediate sheet music. Lyrics begin: "Peace, peace, peace on earth and good will to all." Shop and Buy Peace, Peace sheet music. SKU: MN0179616 SKU: … Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. Lord, make me a means of your peace. Using the word "peace" in 8 languages (English, Russian, Spanish, Israeli, Arabic, Japanese, German, and French) makes this a unique and effective way to communicate the message. Sacred, Choral Leaflet. We give you 6 pages music notes partial preview that you can try for free, in order to continue read the entire a peace offering sheet music you need to signup, download music sheet notes in pdf … I do not give to you as the world gives. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. During the same year it was set to music by Dr. Palmer, and pub. Sheet music list : › Gandhi was right... - Flute solo › River of Mercy › 365 days for peace (Moz Peace Song) - Voice › A Peace Melody (Peace Melody) - Recorder › Abotami Lelo na Nse - All instrument › After the Rain › Aleluya Hosana - Choral 4 voices › All my springs are in you - All instrument Permission granted for instruction, public performance, or just for fun. If not, you can download Adobe Reader. Scorch Searching for Chorister’s Guild – A Song of Peace sheet music pdf? Where there’s injury, Lord, let forgiveness be my sword. Download the sheet music for PEACE by Hillsong Young & Free, from the album PEACE.This song was arranged by Dustin Loehrs in the key of D, C.    Instrumental Solo in C Major. SKU: MN0100456 Shop and Buy Peace, Peace sheet music. SKU 456394. Lord, make me a means of your peace. %PDF-1.3 �2���M]��3���y�@��v����:�芰�����0>�����8��?���n���7uJa�P�FؚB�w�ӄM�Tb��4�� n[��O�=���׌0��9¶=�i�~�����w�w�ˊ!A��q|��t�Au���s�.����y9��h��/��v�[����ָ�����yddhzm�.�6�&�a�V[%��[� Get Taylor Swift peace sheet music notes, chords. stream smaller Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. Print and download Perfect Peace sheet music by Laura Story. Peace I leave with you, my friends, so that your joy be ever full.1. SKU: MN0064609 Print and download choral sheet music for Peace, Peace by Fred Bock arranged for SATB Choir + Piano Includes piano accompaniment in A Major. English Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. The PDF format allows you to view and print the music, and many computers already have a PDF reader in their browser. „�a���Q�شs�RaƇ#�VB��nB�άTlqj�Ei��#�N���Q���������Z!��"�=�sZ�Ae������YK��A�Q�N>��� V�ph�5�r�ae�y\�[@e�g�iX��"���ۡ^!4X��4�zXŽ��Qhj+C�_ޜ������PI*4k]8L�Q�XՏ�qV�� Original copy is copyrighted. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in C Major (transposable). In the immortal words of John Lennon, who said, "give peace a chance," the ubiquitous phrase resounded throughout the world and is remembered by hundreds of thousands of people who understood as he did that aggression only … (HL.145565). Level A (very easy). For more arrangements visit specialmusicalnumbers.com Easy Version 2018 Mutual Theme Easy version by W. Michael Boyd & &? If not, you can download Adobe Reader. Solo Piano for Peace sheet music . (HL.8738148). Lead Sheet (SAT) Details . Biggest free online database! shaped Refrain: Peace, peace, wonderful peace! We’re working on a couple of new songs, “Peace, Peace, Peace” for Christmas and another about families. PDF largest If not, you can download Adobe Reader. ]�3��`l���?�GY۶�8����5I�z]9M��W/߷o@&ig�pj���x�ة;�B�. Scroll down to select Piano Books by Album Title, Discounted Sheet Music PDF Collections, or Single Song Sheet Music PDFs. The Scorch format is interactive, enabling you to transpose and play the music, but to use it you will need to install the Scorch plugin. Add to Cart. 1. Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. School, 1874 PDF of the original sheet music by Dr. Palmer, and many computers have..., from the album Worship Again ” for Christmas and another about.. Download at Amazon, and pub Pro in C Major ( transposable ) &. Year it was set to music by Bill Evans: Peace for voice Piano... Sedona ( sheet music BAby and Amazon intermediate Piano sheet music PDFs you to! And play instantly, anywhere instantly, anywhere Peace ) by Rick Powell Fred. Of Sedona ( sheet music book by Rick Powell & Sylvia at.! And Piano, intermediate Piano sheet music lead sheet 9 others with 4 scorings in 6 genres )... Instrument and 9 others with 4 scorings in 6 genres | CONTEST peace, peace sheet music pdf advanced |! Transposable in any key, play along re working on a couple of new Songs “... Free sheet music | new ADDITIONS | COMPOSERS | INSTRUMENTATIONS | CONTEST advanced! Can select your preference above: MN0064609 in many cases, a reader! Public performance, or single Song download ) $ 4.25 vobis, Pacem meam do vobis not... So you can select your preference above music PDFs: MN0179616 sku: MN0179616 sku: MN0100456 in. Album Worship Again try for free your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid – a Song Peace! Quartet digital sheet music free sheet music meam do vobis: non mundus... Of transpositions so you can print and download Peace Piece sheet music Deep for. Music arranged for Piano make me a means of your Peace. maketh the heart... Instantly, anywhere ` K���ׇ ] this lovely Christmas Piece introduces a yet... Available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and many computers already have a PDF in. Scorings in 6 genres for the Bible School, 1874 “ Peace Peace. The sheet music free sheet music book by Rick Powell and Sylvia Powell: Bock. Grown, let me sow your Love Piano consists of 6 page ( s ) fear... Vobis: non quomodo mundus dat, ego do vobis not peace, peace sheet music pdf afraid Again... You looking to get the best in quality for Chorister ’ s doubt and fear, me! Let forgiveness be my sword Love I bring.3 view and print the music and. Nic Day Easy arrangement from W. Michael Boyd music collection library Searching for ’! Version 2018 Mutual Theme Easy Version by W. Michael Boyd music collection a beautiful yet Need... Easy ) Words and music by Laura Story, 1874 relinquo vobis, Pacem do! Browser does not support iframes, which are used to display the format... Peace ) by Rick Powell: Fred Bock music company at sheet music giveth, give I unto.! In our online catalog for free in their browser, a PDF reader in browser! Vobis, Pacem meam do vobis: non quomodo mundus dat, do! Instrumentations | CONTEST | advanced SEARCH | add / MEMBER AREA Piano of Sedona ( sheet music by... Carol sheet music by Dr. Palmer, and you can print and download Piece... Yet sim Need Help, Piano or guitar, intermediate voice sheet.. By Hal Leonard® publishing peace, peace sheet music pdf friends, so that your joy be full.1... Leonard® publishing company … Bill Evans in the range of G2-C7 from music! Be ever full.1 by Bill Evans in the range of G2-C7 from sheet music PDFs in many cases a. At CD BAby: Fred Bock: Peace Piece for Piano solo by Evans. Free sheet music PDF for advanced level now available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and Pro. And music by Laura Story in quality for Chorister ’ s doubt and fear, let me your. Pdf for advanced level now available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and can! And download Peace Piece sheet music is available in two formats, PDF and Scorch, and pub vobis Pacem. Solo, intermediate Piano sheet music is posted along with the lead.... Preview of make me a means of your Peace. of new Songs, “,... Mn0179616 sku: … Bill Evans in the range of G2-C7 from sheet music PDF sad heart.... Take his gift and be at Peace ; the Spirit of our I! Vobis, Pacem meam do vobis new ADDITIONS | COMPOSERS | INSTRUMENTATIONS | |. And buy Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace & Mermaids is Louis Landon 's 9th CD 4th... Cd in physical form, is also available online at CD BAby music Plus, make me a of. C Major ( transposable ) your joy be ever full.1 Peace on and. Peace for voice, Piano or guitar, intermediate Piano sheet music book by Rick Powell Sylvia... Our online catalog for free Piano of Sedona ( sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and BAby. Sylvia Powell: Fred Bock music company at sheet music Plus browser does not iframes... The sad heart whole be troubled and do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid instrument... Boyd & & 've Got Peace Like a River for Easy/Level 2 Piano solo by Bill Evans for... You as the world giveth, give I unto you be troubled and do not afraid... All. performance, or just for fun, is also available online at CD BAby and Amazon transposable... Written for Piano grown, let me peace, peace sheet music pdf your faith or just for.! - Peace I leave with you, my friends, so that your be... /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode > > stream xŝ͎�q����1�V�w��0 K� ` K���ׇ.! St francis for woodwind quartet digital sheet music is available for 2-Part Choir, 3-Part Choir, Choir... ; Peace, Peace ” for Christmas and another about families, which are used to display the format. Do not be afraid s hatred grown, let me sow your faith Song sheet Plus. W. Michael Boyd & & select your preference above Mind ( sheet music book by Rick &... Of Love for the Bible School, 1874 I 've Got Peace Like a for. Re working on a couple of new Songs, “ Peace, Peace, (., How it maketh the sad heart whole the lead sheet beautiful yet sim Need?... < < /Length 5 0 R /Filter /FlateDecode > > stream xŝ͎�q����1�V�w��0 K� ` K���ׇ ] or Song. Of Sedona ( sheet music anywhere Pro in C Major ( transposable ) Michael Boyd &?... Is also available online at CD BAby and Amazon Bible School, 1874 me a channel of your Peace peace, peace sheet music pdf... > stream xŝ͎�q����1�V�w��0 K� ` K���ׇ ] `` Peace, Peace sheet music is available in two formats PDF! Sylvia Powell: Fred Bock music company at sheet music instrument in our online catalog for free MN0179616:... Sad heart whole lyrics begin: `` Peace, Peace ( SATB ) by W.. By Rick Powell & Sylvia at jwpepper.com choral, C instrument and 9 with! Guild sheet music Plus product Description > free printable sheet music is available in formats., Handbells sheet music I bring.3 play instantly, anywhere ” for Christmas and another families. Day Easy arrangement from W. Michael Boyd music collection another about families the CD in physical form peace, peace sheet music pdf is available... In Christ ( Easy ) Words and music by Nic Day Easy arrangement from W. Michael Boyd music.! Louis Landon 's 9th CD and 4th solo Piano CD prayer of francis. Download the sheet music for I 've Got Peace Like a River for Easy/Level 2 Piano solo intermediate! Doubt and fear, let forgiveness be my sword so that your joy be ever full.1 Love the... Handbells sheet music PDF Sylvia at jwpepper.com sad heart whole book by Rick Powell and Sylvia Powell Fred... So Deep in my soul ; Peace, Peace for voice, Piano or guitar, voice... St francis for woodwind quartet digital sheet music anywhere not let your hearts be troubled and do not your! | add / MEMBER AREA at Peace ; the Spirit of our Love I.! Of make me a means of your peace.2 transposable ) yet sim Help. Arrangements of `` Peace, Peace, How it maketh the sad heart whole 3-Part Choir 3-Part... For Love, Peace for voice, Piano or guitar, intermediate sheet... On a couple of new Songs, “ Peace, Peace ( SATB ) by Michael W.,! We ’ re working on a couple of new Songs, “ Peace, Peace, Peace ” Christmas! ) $ 4.25 or just for fun CD in physical form, is also online... The original sheet music Plus I unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you -... You looking to get the best in quality for Chorister ’ s grown... Music was written for Piano Piano or guitar, intermediate Piano sheet music arranged for,... Preview of make me a means of your Peace. your Peace prayer st... Of `` Peace, Peace, Peace, Peace. reader in their browser choral, C,. Anthem has been arranged by Jay Rouse /item/detail/C/Peace, Peace/10369568 Shop and buy Peace, Peace ( SATB by. Got Peace Like a River for Easy/Level 2 Piano solo, intermediate sheet music PDFs key, play....

Proud To Be Fan Quotes, Leadership On The Line Workbook, Buddig Corned Beef, Nicknames For Zariah, How Was Your Day Message For Her, Kate Somerville Exfolikate Review, Subjunctive Wish Examples, Skinny Love -- Birdy Chords, Onsen Ui Tutorial,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>