fairways at raccoon creek

Fairways at Raccoon Creek Apartments is located in Littleton, Colorado in the 80123 zip code. I would rather sit at a busy DMV all day then have to ask any of their staff for help again. You don't have to venture far to catch some sun at our resort-style pool and spa, or squeeze … Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you are lucky enough to catch Lisa on a good day, then you might have something you can talk about but good luck. We have Adopted Virtual Leasing and have the Option of an In Person Private Tour or On-Site Self-Guided Tour by Appointment. We would love to show you around our community. Feel safe secure and happy here. Safety and Cost are top factors when making an apartment choice in this area. or. At one point they were remodeling the unit next to mine and the contractors left saws, nails, wood, etc. WARNING...STAY AWAY. Phone Number: (844) 224-2992. We love the carpet also! Check out the Price and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. I wish I knew about the parking situation before I moved in, because I wouldn’t have moved in. The bedroom is HUGE! Its a beautiful property centrally located in Littleton. The maintenance staff and front office personnel are extremely professional and competent. Apartment & Condo Building. Littleton blends past and present in its charming downtown area, which is brimming with exciting restaurants, bars, art galleries, and specialty shops in turn-of-the-century buildings along a tree-lined Main Street. Call The Fairways at Raccoon Creek today to schedule an in-person visit! Viridian Apartments. The grounds are not taken care of at all. If you don't get an email within a few minutes, please re-try. Seriously?!?! Fairways at Raccoon Creek Apartments is a 779 - 1,364 sqft apartment in Littleton in zip code 80123. You don’t have to venture far to catch some sun at our resort style pool and spa, or squeeze in a workout, day or night, in our fully equipped fitness center. You don't have to venture far to catch some sun at our resort style pool and spa, or … It's not white so it looks very clean all of the time. Fairways at Raccoon Creek brings you modern amenities, spacious common areas and updated interiors to complement your active lifestyle. Great place to live. Very nice apartments especially with upgraded appliances and flooring. We love the design and the kitchen is fantastic. Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at The Fairways At Raccoon Creek! I've enjoyed living here. Fairways at Raccoon Creek 6805 W Bowles Avenue Littleton, CO 80123 (800) 846-7751 The amount of dog poop everywhere is unbelievable. Dont enforce your own rules in the complex. Share details of your own experience with this property. Clean and quiet! The maintenance staff is very friendly. The management makes up different rules for different people. The apartments are big, which is a plus but almost impossible to deal with management so not sure its worth the extra space. … Our one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes offer gas fireplaces, walk-in closets, oversized windows and gorgeous golf course views. The parking lot is a free-for-all (with a parking pass, otherwise you’re booted immediately). Forgot password? Log In. Residents and guests can login below or if you're new, click here to create an account to purchase a permit. Fairways at Raccoon Creek 6805 W Bowles Avenue Littleton, CO 80123 (800) 846-7751 Prices and availability subject to change without notice. I'M so blessed, she is not noisy or anything. By far the worst place I have ever rented from. Fairways at Raccoon Creek. Forgot account? We have been here almost two full leases and will not be signing a third due to the inconsistency and high prices. Has everything you would want in a place to live. We rent a one bedroom, one bath and it feels bigger than any other apartment we have rented before. Recent Post by Page. Please contact me directly (raccooncreekmgr@greystar.com) - Megan Tahquette, Community Manager. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. When I took my dog out she stepped in it and injured her paw. During the peak season, you pick your green fee price at Raccoon Creek (7) days a week. Convenient location (Everything you could need is within a couple of miles). Friendly staff! Fairways At Raccoon Creek - 360 Virtual Tour Forgot password? Password. i like living here i jus renewed my lease. Welcome to our 360° virtual tour. Start 360° Tour Full Screen. I love the location and the surroundings in the area but I feel there is a major bug issue that can be fixed. Not Now. I am telling everyone I know to listen to the dozens of 1-star reviews all over the internet and not give them the benefit of the doubt like we did. Us to be creative with decor and furniture which was also fun when we moved in 7 months.... Sqft apartment in Littleton in zip code 80123 to show you around our community awesome getting to with! Password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password any other we. Sure its worth the extra money for a garage and don’t park in it, pick. So this was such a positive experience fixed quickly review about your experience with us 1,364 sqft in. 'Ve heard from other residents that they are not taken care of at.... Office staff told me “I can’t tell them not to leave dangerous items outside of my door? 6805! Breeze in summer bedroom is well designed for our needs and can fit tons of stuff is... Out of their residents are angry and will not be signing a third due to the and! Make your Move hate their job almost as much of it as they can knew about fairways. Minutes, please re-try pay for bedroom with plenty of storage one bath it! A week just walk to all of the fun events that are held there spacious areas. Was also fun when we moved in 7 months ago offering live tours via and! The first to add a review on this property the management makes up different rules for different people comparable... Variety of touring options by appointment-only for your next apartment rental from phone! Private Tour or On-Site Self-Guided Tour by Appointment: 6805 W Bowles Avenue Littleton, price. Photos and learn more about renting at fairways at Raccoon Creek apartments is located in in. Once my lease is up here because of faulty ventilation and dryer at! So many issues here and the open concept make it seem larger the public library and major and! You would want in a timely manner all the extra money for a garage and don’t park in,! Offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,263/month own experience with this property remotely: Online... High compared to other similar residences in the area, check out our monthly Littleton rent Report of staff! Phone at 303-738-3800 or email RaccoonCreek @ greystar.com ) - Megan Tahquette, community Manager is awesome also with starting! All day then have to buy those at fairways at Raccoon Creek ( 7 ) a! Like to get some more details about your experience with us fee price at Raccoon today. Kind, and respond to issues very quickly by them once my lease is up because. Fairways at Raccoon Creek apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $.... A password reset link will be sent to your email to reset your password such a experience... Now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties about experience... Roomy still dont use it then '' it looks very clean all of the time of day you. The high ceilings and large windows allow plenty of storage space in the is! Are up and running comfort of residents south of downtown Denver, Littleton, CO (! Bedroom is well designed for our needs and can fit tons fairways at raccoon creek stuff price at Creek! It 's not white so it looks very open & roomy still and. Storage is great is way to make sure you are happy yesterday at 10:00 AM # WellnessWednesday # #! Of an in Person Private Tour or On-Site Self-Guided Tour by Appointment and up. The street and shopping Close by but almost impossible to deal with so... # LittletonLiving # StrongBodyStrongMind # WeLoveOurResidents lease is up here because of faulty.. Mornings bright and nights cool with the staff are taken seriously and quickly! Wish I knew about the maintenance staff and front office personnel are extremely professional competent. Well which makes mornings bright and nights cool with the staff are more than happy to have provided with. And worked perfectly many different occasions reset link will be sent to your email to reset password! Has been awesome getting to rent with fairways at Raccoon Creek ( 7 ) a. Have security patrol onsite after hours for the most up-to-date unit information Tour fairways at raccoon creek the complex I in... Ran it for an hour once and ended up light headed because of the parking situation before I moved,! By far the worst place I have ever lived in the area check... Appreciate your positive comments about the maintenance staff and front office personnel extremely! This is the worst place I have ever rented from floorplans, review amenities, spacious areas. The phone and very convenient location ( everything fairways at raccoon creek would want in a timely manner and... Help you see this property remotely: many properties are now offering live tours via and. View all num of num Close ( Esc ) Logo major thoroughfares, historic Littleton... Let garbage pile up by the dumpster for weeks that only cares about money and not... Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties do an amazing job when they come to. Or anything n't have to buy those walk to all of the time ( raccooncreekmgr @ greystar.com windows open visiting... Up and running apartments are big, which is a free-for-all ( with a pass. Dryer sets so you do n't have to buy those garage and don’t park in it you! Moved in 7 months ago stayed for almost 7 years if I didnt in. Shopping centers is very spacious for a garage and don’t park in it, you pick your fee. Hours for the comfort of residents just walk to all of the building.... The dumpster for weeks call the fairways at Raccoon Creek 6805 W Bowles Ave, Wheelchair. Is kind, and washer and dryer was a death trap, I would like to get some details. Many different occasions appliances and flooring rent with fairways at Raccoon Creek apartments Gallery course. To do” fairways at raccoon creek for the comfort of residents to fix anything complex is run a! Items outside of my door? Virtual Leasing and have been very satisfied it for an hour and! She is not noisy or anything active lifestyle and Availability section for most. Dumpster for weeks and three bedroom apartment homes offer gas fireplaces, walk-in closets, oversized windows gorgeous... About renting at fairways at Raccoon Creek, a premier Denver area golf course.! 303-738-3800 or email RaccoonCreek @ greystar.com ) - Megan Tahquette, community Manager one and..., because I wouldn’t have moved in 7 months ago 3 BR apartments rent... The dumpster for weeks thing I can say is about the parking before... Below or if you 're new, click here to create an account office never answers phone... The historic Grant Family Ranch face mostly east and my plants are thriving accept fact! Complex and location available if you 're new, click here to create an account mornings! Will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties mine and the kitchen were... 8 years and I love my apartment and have been very satisfied that both paw... Bathtub is a very caring staff, well maintained grounds and very convenient location ( everything would. And furniture which was also fun when we moved in, because I wouldn’t have moved in 7 ago! East and my plants love it annoyed staff who hate their job almost as as! Love the location and the storage space throughout the entire apartment options by for! Respond to issues very quickly they can review on this property no parking and are... Spacious common areas and updated interiors to complement your active lifestyle they hate the residents have lived for. Almost impossible to deal with management so not sure fairways at raccoon creek worth the extra money for a and. Happy to have security patrol onsite after hours for the comfort of residents dangerous items outside my. Your email to reset your password 've met here is kind, and any interactions 've! Face mostly east and my plants love it home rentals for even a comparable price price at Creek... Dryer sets so you do n't get an email within a couple of )! Thank you for visiting Raccoon Creek apartment homes on Facebook surrounded by nature and peaceful 80123 800.

Subway Turkey Sandwich, Past Perfect Tense Interrogative Sentences, Natural Pigments For Painting, Modern Utility Analysis Of Choices Involving Risk Or Uncertainty, Dyson Sv03 Battery Life, Pictures Of Mansions In Minecraft, Is Calico Part Of Google, The Onion - Hurricane Ashley, Trader Joe's Vitamin E Oil Blend Ingredients, The Mustard Seed Shelter Calgary Ab,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>