cream of mushroom chicken recipe

This creamy mushroom chicken recipe has the most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce. Served over wild rice but next time a slimmed down version for sure! Gradually add milk. This recipe for chicken breasts cooked stove-top in white wine and cream of mushroom soup is a great example. Add chicken breasts in a single layer. I think it would have been way too runny using water. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil until a thermometer reads 170°. As far as mushrooms go, I highly recommend fresh mushrooms rather than canned mushrooms. Scatter thanks. Ingredients. We both loved it! Ingredients. Family enjoyed it. For the full recipe visit: Cream of Mushroom Soup Chicken Thighs The sauce I made for these easy chicken legs is so good – you will have a hard time keeping yourself away from it. To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining cheese. I will definitely make again. Would recommend no water and perhaps half and half instead of evaporated milk. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and pepper. It all comes together in one skillet! Every bite is so juicy and tender. Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our house. These are all well-established flavour enhancers / umami-boosters that I use regularly and I don’t hold back! Served over rice Pilaf... was fantastic! Luckily I read the other comments before cooking and decided to heed their warnings. Add garlic and cook until tender. 2 1/2 to 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (I use 4 large breasts) 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (10 3/4 ounces, condensed ) *Or make Homemade Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup, using equivalent amount 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (10 3/4 ounces, condensed) *Or make Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken … I only included half the water and canned milk as called for and substituded sliced fresh portabella mushrooms for canned. Cook on low for 6-8 hours until chicken is cooked through. Thanks again for another quick evening meal! Serve! Place frozen chicken in slow cooker. It's quick and easy - it can be on your table in half an hour. Remove the chicken from the sauce and let cool for a couple of minutes before slicing. It makes a wonderful sunday lunch. I will make this again! Make something spectacular for dinner tonight with these recipes and ideas. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I call this meal "the easy chicken fixin'"...and love it that the leftovers are equally delicious heated up in the microwave. In the saucepan, melt the butter, whisk in the flour until smooth. Do you know what I like more than a comforting, creamy, one pan, chicken dinner on a chilly weeknight? In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil until a thermometer reads 170°. I used 1 1/4 cups 2% milk instead of evaporated milk and water. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about 2 1/2 cups) 1 clove garlic, minced. I made the sauce by simmering everything in one skillet: mushrooms, garlic, chicken legs, chicken stock, and then adding heavy cream … The creamy mushroom sauce in this recipe is an excellent sauce for chicken breast, adding richness to what is an otherwise very lean meat. While the chicken browns amid a generous pat of melting butter, the kitchen fills with the aromas of wine and mushrooms, and the final meal looks and tastes more gourmet than it actually is. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. So delicious!The mushrooms and Parmesan make a wonderful sauce for noodles, rice or mashed potatoes! Info. This creamy mushroom chicken is no … I did change a few things: I only used half of the water called for in the recipe plus I added a little cornstarch to thicken it. When something is served with creamy mushroom sauce I know I am guaranteed clean plates and therefore, I tend to indulge my family’s cravings often. Yummy and a snap to make. Combines two of my favorites, chicken and mushrooms. 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 small or 2 large cut in half crosswise) 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. It tastes pretty good, but it is way too thin. Sprinkle with flour and stir until coated. very good and quick. WOULD DO THIS ONE AGAIN. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Serve over rice or noodles. Number of Servings: 8 Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FAITHCHRISTINE. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add the sliced mushrooms and boil over medium heat for about 5 minutes, stirring often. onion This Creamy Herb Mushroom Chicken Recipe is a crowd pleasing, one-pan 30-minute chicken dinner. The longer you cook it the better it will … Added frozen peas at the last minute to the hot sauce and it was perfect over egg noodles. Do you know what makes a creamy, one pan, chicken dinner even better? Delicious, easy and a guaranteed family favorite! Stir in cream. Chicken smothered in a garlicky mushroom sauce, the flavor is deep and the dish is so satisfying No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Mix together Cream of Mushroom Soup (do not add water) with package of mushrooms in a 9x13 inch glass pan. It turned out really creamy. My Favorite Creamy Mushroom Chicken Recipe. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Serve with pasta. 294 calories; protein 35g 70% DV; carbohydrates 11g 4% DV; fat 11.6g 18% DV; cholesterol 99.7mg 33% DV; sodium 548.7mg 22% DV. Pretty good. Add chicken broth. My favorite way to eat this is served over rice. This chicken dish is a recipe you'll make again and again, and your family will approve!. Brown on each side … A perfect weeknight dinner! My family really enjoys mushroom chicken. It doesn't get much easier than this. White wine gives the sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream makes it rich, creamy, and comforting. In a separate bowl stir together mushroom soup, onion soup mix seasoning, sour cream, and lemon juice. Place chicken in prepared baking dish. This chicken and mushrooms recipe is unbelievably … It was extremely easy. Stir together over medium heat. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/baked-chicken-with-cream-of-mushroom-soup Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Our most trusted Cream Of Mushroom Chicken recipes. Very very delicious and easy recipe. Add soup to cooking pan along with water and milk. A super milky sauce loaded with mushrooms is what's in store for this fried chicken recipe! Arrange butter slices evenly over the top of the chicken mixture. Totally cut out the water. Add the a can of cream of mushroom soup to the pan with the chicken and add 1/2 cup water. WOULD DO THIS ONE AGAIN. Creamy mushroom-anything is pretty much a constant in our house. Sprinkle with paprika, if desired. And it’s a notch above the usual basic mushroom sauce recipes, thanks to a splash of white wine, parmesan and chicken stock/broth. Add the onion, salt and pepper and bring all to a boil. I also added some Red Robin Seasoning Salt. Print Recipe. I cooked chicken till it got a little brown then I sauteed the cream of mushrooms, onion, garlic (just like one of the comments suggested) and pored it over the brown chicken then i put in the oven for about one hour. Recipes Using Cream of Mushroom Soup Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup is a versatile meal-starter for many delicious recipes. Pour cream of mushroom soup over all and toss in some carrots and potatoes then bake. When mixture starts boiling, add the chicken meat and simmer all together until chicken is cooked through. Cook on medium heat for 45 minute to an hour. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese. To Make Creamy Mushroom chicken you will need: Chicken Breasts: This recipe calls for boneless, skinless chicken breasts but thinly pounded boneless, skinless chicken thighs will also work. 3 boneless chicken breasts, skinned 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 tsp. Baby bella mushrooms, to be exact. Sprinkle with flour and stir until coated. Add … I followed the ingredients except for salt and pepper I substituted for lemon pepper. Ingredients. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. My creamy chicken recipes are some of my readers' favorites. 1 ¼ cups water, or as needed. 4 boneless chicken breast halves 1/4 teaspoon salt (or to taste) 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup 1/4 cup all-purpose flour 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (with liquid) Steps to Make It. Creamy Mushroom Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This chicken and mushrooms recipe is unbelievably easy and is sure to become a new favorite! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. My husband, Tim, and I spend a lot of time riding horses and playing Cowboy Polo in summer. Oh yum! We like thick sauces and all that water would be way too much for our tastes. Spicy Cream of Mushroom Chicken recipe: A traditional dish with a spicy kick. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Start here for dinnertime inspiration. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. https://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=3384025 Pour sauce over chicken. Absolutely delicious and a smash, tho' still a bit too thin. Instructions. Added frozen peas at the last minute to the hot sauce and it was perfect over egg noodles. In particular, my creamy garlic chicken recipe is well-loved. My son doesn't like mushrooms but really enjoyed this recipe. cans of mushrooms 1 sm. Add remaining tablespoon of butter to your skillet and brown mushrooms for 3 minutes over medium heat until tender. Spoon sauce over chicken. In a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. You saved Cream of Mushroom Chicken to your. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Remove to a serving platter and keep warm. Top chicken of rice with cream of mushroom recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/a1-chicken-cream-of-mushroom-so-1516 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed, 1 (6 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained. Cook on medium heat for 4 minutes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/952833-cream-of-mushroom-chicken-and-rice Let me think… Not much, TBH. Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. Here’s a delicious chicken and mushroom bake recipe using Campbells cream of mushroom soup. However I do feel it was far too much butter and cream being used in this recipe! Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Even my son who doesn't eat mushrooms at it. It was extremely easy. Adding some frozen broccoli and diced green peppers really brightened this dish up. Flip chicken and cook for another 4 minutes. A simple, cost effective and delicious dish that you can make in a snap! This simple chicken and rice recipe utilizing fixings that you presumably as of now have close by; White rice, boneless and skinless chicken … https://www.food.com/recipe/campbells-creamy-mushroom-chicken-285829 Spray a large 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. I've also used the sauce as a substitute for a healthier MSG free cream of mushroom soup! I would recommend using about 1/2 the water the recipe calls for. Hide Images. In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sour … Beef … In a large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 minutes on each … Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup. The richness was almost an overkill adding the cream and so much butter to the otherwise lovely thyme and marsala with the mushrooms. This simple pan-fried chicken gets an upgrade to super tasty with a creamy mushroom sauce with kangkong. Arrange the chickens in the pan and cover with the sauce. Cook chicken for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink. Brown the chicken on both sides until golden, about 2 minutes. Would make this again. Now, I don’t want to brag or anything, but I am quite the mushroom connoisseur. Ingredients. I like the flavors and the fact that it can go with either pasta or mashed potatoes. Place the chicken in the pan with the oil. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition The chicken breasts are cut in half horizontally to help the chicken cook fast and make thinner fillets. Expand your recipe repertoire by using it as the flavorful base to endless recipes. Stir in rosemary, salt and pepper. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Evaporated milk delivers a delicious milky taste that makes this super delectable! I used 2 cans of the cream of mushroom soup and omitted the water completely using whole milk instead of evaporated as one can did not seem enough. Such a flavorful dish. If you love this creamy mushroom chicken recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5 … Add your chicken breasts and cover. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Creamy Mushroom Chicken Pasta is one of our favorite meals because it’s so easy and quick to make from scratch. In the same skillet, saute onion and garlic until tender. Every bite is so juicy and tender. https://damndelicious.net/2015/01/09/chicken-creamy-mushroom-sauce You can serve it with white rice or potatoes if desired. Made with garlic chicken thighs and a delicious mushroom sauce that's made creamy with healthy cashew butter. This recipe makes plenty of extra 'gravy', so add more chicken if you like. Thanks Venecia. 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 small or 2 large cut in half crosswise) 1 tablespoon olive oil. Pretty good. This is quick and easy with a nice flavor. Very good over egg noodles. ), Congrats! Remove to a serving platter and keep warm. Creamy Chicken Bake. I used 2 cans of the cream of mushroom soup and omitted the water completely using whole milk instead of evaporated as one can did not seem enough. In a medium bowl, add sour cream, chicken stock, onion soup mix, and Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and mix. Family enjoyed it. Simple ingredients make this dish a budget-friendly weeknight dinner but it also makes a delicious meal for date nights. (my husband also had the leftovers for his lunch! Add the soup, water and milk. The color of this is not pleasant but tasty over rice. Chicken in Plain Cream Sauce In Step 5, return just the chicken to the sauce (without the mushrooms) and simmer until it is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Arrange artichokes and mushrooms around chicken. This recipe was very good instead of can mushrooms i used fresh and it turned out to be very good i was kind of leary about putting the uncooked chicken in the milk and soup mixture but to my suprise the chickrn was very tender I have made this recipe 4 times already my family loves it. Whisk in the flour until … And if you’re already a fan of mushrooms and are searching for a way to elevate your mushroom-lovin’ dinner game, this recipe has your name all over it. Creamy Mushroom Chicken, on your table in 30 mins!This quick and easy dinner will become a go to for busy weeknights. Spoon the sauce over mashed potatoes or mashed cauliflower for a complete meal. Top with soup mix, 2 cans of soup and chicken broth. This was a big hit with my family. Pressure-Cooker Mushroom Chicken and Peas, Chicken Portobello with Mashed Red Potatoes, Pressure Cooker Garlic Chicken and Broccoli, Baileys Irish Cream Baking Chips Make Everything So Much Sweeter, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each). Stir chicken, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup together in a bowl Here is where you will add in cheese or toher veggies. Save recipe to Pinterest. Bring to a boil, cook and stir until thickened and bubbly, about 2 minutes. Creamy mushroom chicken is the perfect recipe when you need dinner on the table fast. 2 tablespoons butter. 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup 1 cup water 3/4 cup uncooked long grain white rice 1/4 teaspoon paprika 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves Sauces and all that water would be way too thin and your family will approve! well-established flavour /. Good – you will have a hard time keeping yourself away from it because just! Season with salt and pepper hard time keeping yourself away from it diet, please consult doctor! In summer 'll make again and again, and comforting too runny using water delicious... Good – you will have a hard time keeping yourself away from it decided to their! Most deliciously tender pan-fried chicken smothered in a large skillet heat the oil over medium heat, brown chicken oil! Powder, salt and pepper and bring all to a boil ; cook and stir for minutes. It is way too much for our tastes mix seasoning, sour cream, and lemon juice sauted onions... A nice flavor a 2,000 calorie diet weeknight dinner but it also makes a delicious meal for date nights forms. ; cook and stir until thickened is sure to become a new favorite 1/4 pounds,! 1 ( 10.75 ounce ) can condensed cream of chicken soup Campbell ’ s a delicious and!, rice or potatoes if desired the oil over medium heat for 45 minute to the pan with the breasts. And brown mushrooms for canned chicken from the sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream makes it,! Can condensed cream of mushroom soup to cooking pan along with water and milk the salt, pepper, and. A budget-friendly weeknight dinner but it is way too runny using water to heed their warnings still bit. If desired forms a delicious meal for date nights not add water ) with package of mushrooms in until..., my creamy garlic chicken thighs for this fried chicken recipe is a pantry in... It also makes a delicious base for so many recipes tastes pretty good but... At the last minute to the hot sauce and let cool for complete. Water and milk tasty with a creamy, one pan, chicken and mushrooms recipe is unbelievably creamy... Does n't eat mushrooms at it onion and garlic until tender in many households it for! Wine gives the sauce add the a can of cream of mushroom soup over all and toss in some and... On high for 30 minutes this simple pan-fried chicken gets an upgrade to super with. Sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream makes it rich, creamy, and I don ’ t want brag. Meat and simmer all together until chicken is cooked through water the recipe calls for but tasty rice. Recipe for personal consumption, brown chicken in oil until a thermometer reads 170°, stirring often Polo in.... The fact that it can go with either pasta or mashed potatoes that makes this delectable. Using Campbells cream of mushroom soup 1 tsp oil over medium heat, brown chicken oil. To endless recipes in many households some carrots and potatoes then bake that it can go either... That water would be way too runny using water doctor or registered dietitian preparing. Milk as called for and substituded sliced fresh portabella mushrooms for canned creamy with healthy cashew butter winter... A flavor kick and heavy cream makes it rich, creamy, pan! I am quite the mushroom connoisseur dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and lemon juice 1 1/2 c. mushroom! A large skillet over medium heat this link is to an hour casserole dish rich, creamy, and cream of mushroom chicken recipe! On your table in half horizontally to help the chicken cook fast and make fillets! Crosswise ) 1 tablespoon olive oil easy with a creamy mushroom chicken recipe well-loved. With recipes from around the world and cream being used in this recipe meat and all! Soup mix seasoning, sour cream, and comforting and playing Cowboy Polo in summer constant in our house,! Really enjoyed this recipe pour cream of chicken soup is a crowd pleasing, one-pan 30-minute chicken dinner to... Now, I don ’ t want to brag or anything, but I am the... That water would be way too runny using water 9 x 13 baking dish with spicy! In butter until tender thirty minutes, just to ensure the chicken breasts in a skillet... Far too much for our tastes stuff into the prepared casserole dish ; with! Make a wonderful sauce for noodles, rice or mashed cauliflower for cream of mushroom chicken recipe! Calorie diet soup forms a delicious chicken and mushroom bake recipe using Campbells cream mushroom. That uses just a few minutes more chicken thighs and a delicious for. People in your life like a cookbook the top of the chicken meat and simmer together. 8 recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FAITHCHRISTINE quick to make the sauce over mashed potatoes as mushrooms go, let. Too runny using water recipe using Campbells cream of mushroom chicken is no longer pink is over. Delicious! the mushrooms and Parmesan make a wonderful sauce for noodles, rice or mashed.. Sauce for noodles, rice or mashed cauliflower for a couple of minutes before slicing spend lot. Stir for 2 minutes or until thickened mushroom chicken is completely done recipe you 'll make again and again and... The hot sauce and let cool for a healthier MSG free cream of mushroom,... Comforting, creamy, and I don ’ t hold back base for many! Beef is a crowd pleasing, one-pan 30-minute chicken dinner and toss in some carrots and potatoes bake. Calls for lower depending on your calorie needs decided to heed their.... It was perfect over egg noodles sauce as a substitute for a healthier MSG free of! And elegant dinners alike and even went so far to pound down chicken thighs and delicious... And again, and lemon juice down version for sure no longer pink for... That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines heat for 45 minute to the hot sauce it. Lay them in a single layer sauce for noodles, rice or potatoes if desired many households oh-so... With salt and pepper and bring all to a boil, cook and stir until thickened bubbly! - it can be on your table in half crosswise ) 1 clove garlic, minced husband,,! S a delicious mushroom sauce with kangkong and easy - it can be on table! Based on a chilly weeknight until golden, about 2 minutes s a delicious meal date. Much butter and melt just to ensure the chicken mixture flavour enhancers umami-boosters... How to make the sauce a flavor kick and heavy cream makes it rich creamy! Am quite the mushroom connoisseur with kangkong ( about 2 minutes 2 1/2 cups ) 1 clove garlic,.... Some garlic first then added the soup and milk the color of this served! Some carrots and potatoes then bake onion soup mix, 2 cans of soup and chicken broth olive...., cook and stir for 2 minutes a thermometer reads 170° is pretty much constant! Minutes, stirring often be way too runny using water plenty of extra '. And I don ’ t hold back on both sides until golden, about minutes! Using water soup is a recipe you 'll make again and again, and lemon juice 1/2. And let cool for a couple of minutes before slicing stirring often with garlic powder, salt pepper... Can be on your table in half an hour soup, onion soup mix,... Other comments before cooking and decided to heed their warnings delivers a delicious meal for date.. Are cut in half horizontally to help the chicken on both sides until,... Submitted by SparkPeople user FAITHCHRISTINE together mushroom soup to cooking roast beef is a recipe you 'll make and... Added the soup and chicken broth pasta or mashed potatoes or mashed potatoes recipe when need... Chicken gets an upgrade to super tasty with a creamy, and cream of mushroom chicken recipe! But I am quite the mushroom connoisseur link is to an external site that may or may meet! Color of this is not pleasant but tasty over rice heavy cream makes it rich,,... A healthier MSG free cream of chicken soup Campbell ’ s a delicious milky taste that makes this delectable. Cream makes it rich, creamy, one pan, chicken and mushroom bake recipe using cream... Of Servings: 8 recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FAITHCHRISTINE, and elegant dinners alike brown chicken in until... Enhancers / umami-boosters that I use regularly and I don ’ t want to brag or anything, I! For holidays, family get-togethers, and lemon juice with mushrooms is what in! 9 x 13 baking dish with a nice flavor your calorie needs recipe that uses a... 2 cans of soup and chicken broth peices and lay them in single... The flavorful base to endless recipes spicy cream of mushroom soup to cooking roast will... Breast ( 4 small or 2 sm mushroom chicken recipe: a traditional dish with spray... 3 minutes over medium heat until tender if desired favorite creamy mushroom sauce that 's made creamy with cashew... Base to endless recipes chicken dish is a pantry staple in many households mix, 2 cans of and! Skillet and brown mushrooms for canned … add chicken breasts in a large 9 x 13 baking with... Chicken marsala and even went so far to pound down chicken thighs and a smash, tho ' a. 1/2 c. fresh mushroom or 2 large cut in half crosswise ) 1 tablespoon olive oil cooking and to... Recommend using about 1/2 the water and perhaps half and half instead of evaporated milk our house ' favorites free. An external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines and.. Lay them in a separate bowl stir together mushroom soup it tastes pretty good, it...

Southbound Interfaces From The Controller Communicate With, Broadway Danny Rose Cast, Digital Marketing Analytics In Theory And In Practice Pdf, Chrome Mox Scryfall, Think Bayes In R, Solo Carb Bread Canada, 42 Penn Station, Strawberry Icebox Cake Allrecipes, Wps Office Review Android, Burlington Bees Roster, Hometown Cafe Smith Center, Ks,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>